NYTimes: The Democrats Have An Immigration Problem (I've warned you all of this)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Considering that's right around the beginning of the Southern Strategy flipping voting demos, I'm not really sure how big of a role the political views played on that one. We know the end result but I wouldn't assume that it was the intended result because of the other consequences of the act (which are laid out better than I could type in that interview). I'm not about to say politics didn't play a role; can't tell if it's just the zeitgeist or not but politics ALWAYS has some role be it primary or secondary on legislative decisions. But my guess is their role wasn't as big as the moneyed interests behind the legislation. Immigration history has a couple of times where it appears that the results of legislation don't vibe with the intentions that got it passed in the first place (family reunification coming to mind). This act in particular looks like it may have had a goal of setting limitations on Mexicans entering the country without letting go of the labor value they provided.
none of this is relevant to this thread.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nap can't find tweets to back up his tenuous position so he's taken up pretending he's smarter than everyone else. :lolbron:

Coli note: if the only person agreeing with you is twism you're probably making a bad argument :HAHAPHIL:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nap can't find tweets to back up his tenuous position so he's taken up pretending he's smarter than everyone else. :lolbron:

Coli note: if the only person agreeing with you is twism you're probably making a bad argument :HAHAPHIL:
Theres a large contingent of black people who do NOT support illegal immigration.

Do you want proof?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There have always been illegal immigrants

THE GROUPS WITHIN THAT CLASSIFICATION have changed.

Smarten up.

:ohhh:

The rules that constitute who is and is not an illegal immigrant are fluid. This current administration has done a lot to turn people we would typically consider refugees into illegal immigrants. Since what is and is not an illegal immigrant keeps changing; we ought to understand why people would change the rhetoric and try to target specific populations for being "illegal."

If your goal was to just play semantics to try and ignore the actual point I was making or if you were too stupid to comprehend it; I'm not sure but thanks for the co-sign on exactly what I said. Either way you aren't worth speaking to on immigration, just worth correcting for the rest of the board...

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
You're the one who is jumping the border to spend money and time on people who don't respect you.

That is the definition of c00ning.

But let me know when you're close to Charlotte so I can pull up. :mjgrin:

Fuking females isn’t c00ning unless you start adopting anti black views or you start elevating non black cultures

But at least I’m getting p*ssy, what are you getting for all your pro illegal immigration posts

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
You’re wrong. This is not about appealing to moderate republicans or Center right people.

I keep saying that black voters DO NOT understand or care about illegals like that. You can’t claim to represent poor and working class people while supporting illegal immigrants. Democrats keep banking on the Hispanic vote over defending citizens and legal residents.

Democrats kept trying to pull the dream act and amnesty while ignoring the reality of the situation.

Child separation is one thing. Promoting LEGAL and SKILLED immigration is one thing. Pushing for a reform of legal immigration is one thing.

DEFENDING ILLEGALS IS NOT A POPULAR CONCEPT AND THE SILENT MAJORITY OF DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS AGREE!

Y’all political instincts on here are terrible.
Start an adult conversation with someone in their house with “You’re wrong.” and expect to be seen anything other than a MAGA supporting, Trump supporting, Alt-Right supporting Republican brehs

:snoop:

You should take a 6-month break. Do some reading on basic conversation and communication skills. And learn that everybody has their point of view. Writing “you’re wrong” is 4-year old’s approach. Thinking everybody else is blatantly wrong because they have a different opinion... 5-year old’s approach. Grow up. You want to post NYT articles? At least discuss like someone over 20 or do you just talk to hear your own voice or do you actually want to hear other people’s point of view? You have 0 respect for other people yet don’t understand why you get negged into the abyss..

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Fuking females isn’t c00ning unless you start adopting anti black views or you start elevating non black cultures

But at least I’m getting p*ssy, what are you getting for all your pro illegal immigration posts
Free American p*ssy. You desperate lil nikka. :mjgrin:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Start an adult conversation with someone in their house with “You’re wrong.” and expect to be seen anything other than a MAGA supporting, Trump supporting, Alt-Right supporting Republican brehs

:snoop:

You should take a 6-month break. Do some reading on basic conversation and communication skills. And learn that everybody has their point of view. Writing “you’re wrong” is 4-year old’s approach. Thinking everybody else is blatantly wrong because they have a different opinion... 5-year old’s approach. Grow up. You want to post NYT articles? At least discuss like someone over 20 or do you just talk to hear your own voice or do you actually want to hear other people’s point of view? You have 0 respect for other people yet don’t understand why you get negged into the abyss..
I'm not interested in "opinions" on this matter.

I'm not arguing with you. I'm TELLING you.

fukk outta here with this "woe is me" shyt.

Problem is you haven't met anyone who was confident in their stance on this topic.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
How many pesos you spend on your p*ssy Creh? :mjgrin:

Depends, I usually get it for free but but in Tijuana it’s about 70 US dollars which is about 1300 pesos at the current rates

I don’t know how much is it for male prostitutes tho, but it’s probably cheaper than what you are paying now for some dikk up your kulo

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Naps position is the majority opinion in America

Not saying it's right or wrong but it is
its the majority of democrats too... :sas2:

This was in San Francisco of all places... Poll: Americans overwhelmingly reject voting rights for undocumented immigrants

San Francisco's Department of Elections last week made the move to start allowing non-U.S. citizens to vote in the city's school board elections, sparking a national debate.

The idea is unlikely to be copied in many localities, at least if the latest American Barometer poll is any indication.

According to the survey, which is a joint project of Hill.TV and the HarrisX polling company, 71 percent of respondents opposed San Francisco's decision, while only 29 percent said they supported the move.

Ninety-one percent of Republicans polled said they opposed giving the right to vote to noncitizens, as did 54 percent of Democrats.

Seventy percent of independents said they were also in opposition to the decision.

When respondents were asked the same question but with the wording changed to include the term "illegal immigrants" instead of non-U.S. citizens, the results were nearly the same.