"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:wow: 1 and 2 are cold.

Those 90’s/early 00’s are straight :scust:status.
I like our late 90’s look that era had a different tint man

Love how the blue and orange pop and the baggy swingman look :wow:

Just throw the swoosh on ‘em :wow: maybe it brings us some luck we made the Finals in these :mjcry:
gettyimages-74831492.jpg

55e7caa89dfc0_364106b.jpg

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjgrin: I see you still with the bullshyt. Ja Rule was and still is considered elite at what he does, his craft or his sport so to speak. Ja Rule had plenty of chart topping hit records and multiplatinum albums. On the other hand, Frank Ntilikina is averaging 2.7 points per game, no ASG appearances, no all-NBA team selections, and doesn’t even start on his own team.

:mjgrin: Tell me again, how is stanning Ja Rule like stanning Croissant Boy? :philjacksonlol:
50 took his soul:shaq:

Then he threw that shytty ass fyre fest and almost got thrown in jail because of it:russ:

This pawg nurse I know went to that shyt and it looked like a disaster :francis:

The number 3 jersey is the dopest one! Always reminds me of Houston’s winning shot and sprewell on fast break dunks:wow:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Great break down of franks career so far @storyteller you would like this.

I think this is pretty fair and accurate. They don't gas his performance but are real about the ways things took a bad turn (FO moves, injuries, lack of aggression). Great interview with the French Knicks Podcast head too, they've been a dope addition to the extended Knicks content creator family. I think the best thing they touched on was how most young players are allowed to fail and Frank was never afforded that luxury. In retrospect, the G-League really would have been better than moving him around different roles without much consistency. Terry and Tray are definitely worth a sub for Knicks fans btw, love their content and Terry was one of the chillest of the Knicks content creators I've met (they're all cool so far from who I've kicked it with though).

Sidenote: The homie Spencer (formerly Front Office Eye and fresh off a draft consultant spot) picked out highlights from Frank's performance in Turkey. The front office that eventually hires this guy is gonna be lucky.

Last edited: