"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This dude is gonna fukk around and become a Kobe stopper and y’all acting like impatient Lil hoes in here:stopitslime: the fukk man, we got a possible gem in our hands and y’all wanna throw him to the bushes because he’s not scoring at will?! I swear to god some of y’all NY Nikkas only like flashiness, cross over, score first type point guards that don’t get us nowhere.

Yea trot out a line up of Dennis Smith junior and Alonzo trier and enjoy a iso only no defense having ass team:what:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That deep dive from a scout's eye. There are a lot of clips talked about, so it's in spoilers. You could always just start at the first tweet and scroll through because I'm not sure everything is captured here. Plus give Spencer some likes fam.

Final thoughts here:

And I know it won't change anyone's mind about him but wow:

Last edited:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Why is it taboo with us knicks fan to say a player is bad or is not showing any improvements. I can only imagine how highly you thought of landry fields 10yrs ago lol.

Let’s be honest, if any team saw potential in frank they would of been throwing a draft pick at us, but no one willing to part with even a 2nd round pick should tell us all we need to know about Frank.

I’ve waited a few years to say anything negative about him, so I’m definitely not in the same crowd that’s been dogging him for years.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why is it taboo with us knicks fan to say a player is bad or is not showing any improvements. I can only imagine how highly you thought of landry fields 10yrs ago lol.

Let’s be honest, if any team saw potential in frank they would of been throwing a draft pick at us, but no one willing to part with even a 2nd round pick should tell us all we need to know about Frank.

I’ve waited a few years to say anything negative about him, so I’m definitely not in the same crowd that’s been dogging him for years.
I actually liked Landry fields he had a pretty good rookie year but he left to the raptors and I don’t think we should’ve gone after him. We made the right choice. Let’s give him a chance this season he’s hasn’t been given a fair chance by both hornacek or fiz that and injuries keep hampering his development.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I actually liked Landry fields he had a pretty good rookie year but he left to the raptors and I don’t think we should’ve gone after him. We made the right choice. Let’s give him a chance this season he’s hasn’t been given a fair chance by both hornacek or fiz that and injuries keep hampering his development.

Fields was actually decent and could have had a career but injured his shooting hand. He would likely still be in the league as a bench/role player if he didn’t lose his shot.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

I’m willing to give him one more season to show improvements on both ends of the court, but especially on the offensive end. He needs to show me he can consistently hit the 3 ball, so at worst he can be a 3 and D guy. He shot less than 30% last year, that’s an area he needs to improve vastly in.

It’s gonna be a tough year for him, he’ll be fighting for minutes, he will be the 3rd PG on the team after dsj and elfrid. Hopefully we get a good look at him this season and then decide to just move on or give him a team friendly deal.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I’m willing to give him one more season to show improvements on both ends of the court, but especially on the offensive end. He needs to show me he can consistently hit the 3 ball, so at worst he can be a 3 and D guy. He shot less than 30% last year, that’s an area he needs to improve vastly in.

It’s gonna be a tough year for him, he’ll be fighting for minutes, he will be the 3rd PG on the team after dsj and elfrid. Hopefully we get a good look at him this season and then decide to just move on or give him a team friendly deal.
He'll probably be a 3rd string 2 guard behind R.J., and Ellington or a small forward behind Knox and Morris too. I see Fiz using him as a defender on our more problematic rivals over anything. Nothing about him screams leader of the team. I think our point guard position is too strong between Dennis and Elfrid and we will be a fast paced team. Dotson may end up securing that 3rd string point guard.

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz

Not true.

There were plenty of reports of teams offering late 1st to early 2nd rd picks for him