"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He just has to make those open shots. This is a tournament so a bad game isn’t the end but yeah if this continues......

:idontthinkso:

The tournament is later on. This was the first exhibition warming up for the tournament later on and from what I've heard from heads that watched, it looked like a lot of rust from most players. He played 15 minutes in a FIBA warm up friendly, so it's not much to extrapolate from (also someone noted that no one off the bench took more than 3 FGAs but I didn't watch to comment on what the gameplan or goals for this might have been). The only thing I'll say from the highlights are, that corner three needs to be close to automatic so he can function as a wing. The miss there hurts. The second three, I don't care he missed it, I like the play itself. He's handling the ball left handed through a screen and pulled up for three. More confidence in his left hand and willingness to pull up would be nice to see if it trends upward. Then that skip pass to close out the highlights is just really nice. But it's not even worth hyping any of it, just hoping patterns emerge in more PT.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Also :snoop:Condolences.

:mjlol:

And I told you nikkas he wasn’t starting. A god damn NBA player and can’t even get the starting nod on his national team. Let me guess like Hornacek and Fiz his coach got an agenda too. :russ:

This shyt looks like the same old Ntlikina

:trash: :trash:

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:hhh: You need to get off his dikk, fakkit.

:hhh:You and the three other fakkits that are on his dikk heavy.

:hhh: Have some self respect. Goddamn it.
Shut yo bytch ass up. You Stan Ja Rule:scust:

Some of y’all have no patience. This is the reason we miss out on players like Trevor Ariza. This fanbase ready to throw players in the bushes if they don’t see quick results.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Some of y’all have no patience. This is the reason we miss out on players like Trevor Ariza. This fanbase ready to throw players in the bushes if they don’t see quick results.
:hhh: You need to get off his dikk, fakkit.

:hhh:You and the three other fakkits that are on his dikk heavy.

:hhh: Have some self respect. Goddamn it.

:russ::shaq:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

:dead::dead::dead:

Just to throw this out there, all I'm sayin' is you can't judge a player's development on 15 minutes...you can look for things to look for going forward, that's about it.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

:dead::dead::dead:

Just to throw this out there, all I'm sayin' is you can't judge a player's development on 15 minutes...you can look for things to look for going forward, that's about it.

Ariza was never trash. Frank is trash.
:mjgrin: I see you still with the bullshyt. Ja Rule was and still is considered elite at what he does, his craft or his sport so to speak. Ja Rule had plenty of chart topping hit records and multiplatinum albums. On the other hand, Frank Ntilikina is averaging 2.7 points per game, no ASG appearances, no all-NBA team selections, and doesn’t even start on his own team.

:mjgrin: Tell me again, how is stanning Ja Rule like stanning Croissant Boy? :philjacksonlol: