"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got guys like Dantoni and what's his face from Washington still with a job but we bashing Fizdale? Randle and Morris were really good picks. We'll be aight.
how can you compare Dantoni who I don’t like but has been wining in Houston ? And even Scott brooks has won games with the thunder and been a playoff team in Washington.
I think a lot of the fans problems were the lack of Frank over anything else ignoring the fact that he had a groin injury and horrible on offense in fact, it would've been embarrassing giving him too many minutes over Trier and Dotson. Dennis was injured and most of the roster was inexperienced plus we were really really lacking having big men on defense so we pushed Knox at the PF and tried to get the most out of Mudiay and Mario in the long run. I kept telling y'all that they were trying to boost Mudiay's trading potential and lowkey tank for the best potential draft pick. This season will be the season where we'll see what the Knicks can do. There's no point in tanking, bums will be benched and we will show out.
maybe frank got hurt because he was used infrequently ? And maybe Knox could of developed and been a piece that is useful in a trade or to attract stars, there was zero excuse to keep up with the mudiay nonsense breh . We didn’t trade him and kept throwing him out there even BEFORE the season Fiz was already talking about how Mud . You are mentioning good coaches or at least coaches with some track records of success. Fiz hasn’t shown he can develop anyone .
I want the team to not tank And now we got some talent now it’s up to Fiz I don’t want to hear any more excuses breh I need to see effort a gameplan and semblance of defense consistently.
If not he needs to go .

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This nikka Iggy already got more swag than that tall Latvian dude that used to play here
Looks like team lawyers won't have to mediate over Adidas slides this season
0ef90322cbd73d73d046272a59136fff-3.png

Knicks brehs we got a new player/coach wife to Stan :ohhh::shaq::mjlit::takedat::mjgrin:
Give Fizdale's wife a break this year. It looked like you followed her to Latvia last season, had bunch of photos no one else posted on the internet :skip:

zmdjv3hu2id31.jpg

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Give Fizdale's wife a break this year. It looked like you followed her to Latvia last season, had bunch of photos no one else posted on the internet :skip:

zmdjv3hu2id31.jpg

I know I am getting old because I am more interested in his shoes than her butt :francis:

For real though what are those?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
how can you compare Dantoni who I don’t like but has been wining in Houston ? And even Scott brooks has won games with the thunder and been a playoff team in Washington.
maybe frank got hurt because he was used infrequently ? And maybe Knox could of developed and been a piece that is useful in a trade or to attract stars, there was zero excuse to keep up with the mudiay nonsense breh . We didn’t trade him and kept throwing him out there even BEFORE the season Fiz was already talking about how Mud . You are mentioning good coaches or at least coaches with some track records of success. Fiz hasn’t shown he can develop anyone .
I want the team to not tank And now we got some talent now it’s up to Fiz I don’t want to hear any more excuses breh I need to see effort a gameplan and semblance of defense consistently.
If not he needs to go .
Washington sucks and has no chance of improving.

Dantoni has never been a good coach. He's been spoiled with good players and fukked it up by not playing defense and running the ball through 1 player that if he gets shutdown, that's it.

Trading Knox is a stupid move. Now that's terrible coaching cause the kid has potential. Frank used infrequently? Na bruh, he had a reoccurring injury and we were going nowhere with him. Mudiay did develop over the season. Knox is not a power forward and Vonleh and Mitch were our only big men, we had nothing. We tried playing Lance Thomas and Mario Hezonja at the 4 and it was terrible.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Washington sucks and has no chance of improving.

Dantoni has never been a good coach. He's been spoiled with good players and fukked it up by not playing defense and running the ball through 1 player that if he gets shutdown, that's it.

Trading Knox is a stupid move. Now that's terrible coaching cause the kid has potential. Frank used infrequently? Na bruh, he had a reoccurring injury and we were going nowhere with him. Mudiay did develop over the season. Knox is not a power forward and Vonleh and Mitch were our only big men, we had nothing. We tried playing Lance Thomas and Mario Hezonja at the 4 and it was terrible.
Mudiay developed into what ? A piece we couldn’t trade and couldn’t use . And yes when Frank wasn’t injured he didn’t play . Also you forget we had Kanter as well. And again I don’t want to hear about that personnel breh tell me what exactly did fiz do as a coach ? He couldn’t get thr team to play hard or play defense and
He only held certain players accountable.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London

zmdjv3hu2id31.jpg
Air Force 1 LV8 Just Do It

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Mudiay developed into what ? A piece we couldn’t trade and couldn’t use . And yes when Frank wasn’t injured he didn’t play . Also you forget we had Kanter as well. And again I don’t want to hear about that personnel breh tell me what exactly did fiz do as a coach ? He couldn’t get thr team to play hard or play defense and
He only held certain players accountable.
I'm sorry but Frank is not it. I know many of y'all will disagree with me on it but I honestly believe any good coach even Popovich would've given him limited minutes. We have too many better guards on our roster than will outshine him this season. He just doesn't fit the fast play game style around Dennis/Elfrid, Morris, Randle and Mitch. Although I can easily see R.J., Dotson and Knox contributing and getting some looks.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Frank didn’t play because he would tank our offense whenever he was in the game

Around that X-Mas time period we were something like -10 points per 100 possessions with him on the floor

His foul prone defense isn’t enough to offset that. I guess Fiz thought not playing him in front of his family would motivate him.

Stop caping for that nikka :cape:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry but Frank is not it. I know many of y'all will disagree with me on it but I honestly believe any good coach even Popovich would've given him limited minutes. We have too many better guards on our roster than will outshine him this season. He just doesn't fit the fast play game style around Dennis/Elfrid, Morris, Randle and Mitch. Although I can easily see R.J., Dotson and Knox contributing and getting some looks.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
That nikka didn’t play because he would tank our offense whenever he was in the game

Around that X-Mas time period we were something like -10 points per 100 possessions with him on the floor

His foul prone defense isn’t enough to offset that. I guess Fiz thought not playing him in front of his family would motivate him.

Stop caping for that nikka :cape:
Forget about Frank, what did Fiz do for Knox and Mitch?

Knox was terrible and coaching staff did him no favors. Mitch would've floundered if DJ didn't come in.

DeAndre's impact on Mitch is more of an indictment of our coaching for me :manny: