"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No disrespect breh but that’s why theirs no continuity in this organization. Y’all ready to throw someone to the bushes as soon as you don’t see results
I’m all for continuity but that doesn’t mean keep a bad coach so things will be the same . The player he probably did the most for last year was Mudiay and helping him stay in the league . You see what they were saying about Atkinson how the nets play hard and never out of games etc I can’t say that about our team. They don’t play defense, fiz excuse of I don’t have the players to play defense is terrible to me . He wasn’t a man of his word with his catch what you kill rhetoric , there is no reason we still don’t know what frank is . He was concerned with Mud and letting the young shooters shot that’s it

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m all for continuity but that doesn’t mean keep a bad coach so things will be the same . The player he probably did the most for last year was Mudiay and helping him stay in the league . You see what they were saying about Atkinson how the nets play hard and never out of games etc I can’t say that about our team. They don’t play defense, fiz excuse of I don’t have the players to play defense is terrible to me . He wasn’t a man of his word with his catch what you kill rhetoric , there is no reason we still don’t know what frank is . He was concerned with Mud and letting the young shooters shot that’s it
You are right about him not playing frank. He didn’t even play him on Christmas. Lord know we needed defense that day. Milwaukee whooped the shyt out of us! I hope the players have improved and hope the talent we’ve acquired will translate to a better record.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
No disrespect breh but that’s why theirs no continuity in this organization. Y’all ready to throw someone to the bushes as soon as you don’t see results
Same thing that happened with Mark Jackson. Everyone is quick to overlook the process and expect speedy results and then someone else comes in and plays "clean up" then takes their credit. Fiz, Doc and Gentry are great and incredibly underrated coaches.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
You are right about him not playing frank. He didn’t even play him on Christmas. Lord know we needed defense that day. Milwaukee whooped the shyt out of us! I hope the players have improved and hope the talent we’ve acquired will translate to a better record.
Whether we played Frank or not, we would've gotten our ass whooped. We were missing some pieces that game, Mitch got in foul trouble and Knox couldn't hold Giannis which left Middleton open. Come this season, Mitch gets in foul trouble, now we have Taj and Portis, Knox holds Middleton, Dennis on Bledsoe, we may actually compete and now maybe Frank could get some minutes in to show if he's improved.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same thing that happened with Mark Jackson. Everyone is quick to overlook the process and expect speedy results and then someone else comes in and plays "clean up" then takes their credit. Fiz, Doc and Gentry are great and incredibly underrated coaches.
Wait wait how are you putting Fiz with Gentry and Doc :stopitslime: he’s had one winning season in his short head coaching career . I said my Issues with him ( his rotations , lack of accountability, lack of defense, lack of growth of the young guys , life affair with mudiay ) . Explain what makes him a good coach he seems like a good guy and is somewhat charismatic but in terms of coaching tell me what he does that is great and underrated​

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Wait wait how are you putting Fiz with Gentry and Doc :stopitslime: he’s had one winning season in his short head coaching career . I said my Issues with him ( his rotations , lack of accountability, lack of defense, lack of growth of the young guys , life affair with mudiay ) . Explain what makes him a good coach he seems like a good guy and is somewhat charismatic but in terms of coaching tell me what he does that is great and underrated​
I think a lot of the fans problems were the lack of Frank over anything else ignoring the fact that he had a groin injury and horrible on offense in fact, it would've been embarrassing giving him too many minutes over Trier and Dotson. Dennis was injured and most of the roster was inexperienced plus we were really really lacking having big men on defense so we pushed Knox at the PF and tried to get the most out of Mudiay and Mario in the long run. I kept telling y'all that they were trying to boost Mudiay's trading potential and lowkey tank for the best potential draft pick. This season will be the season where we'll see what the Knicks can do. There's no point in tanking, bums will be benched and we will show out.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
s8nlcf6cvge31.jpg

:mjlol: