"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Kurt Thomas made more of an impact then Lee and Gallinari did. As soon as we traded Kurt our defense fell apart for a good 5 or 6 years, until we got Tyson Chandler
:wow:My nikka Big dikk Ty.

:wow: One of my favorite Knicks of all time. All time.

:myman: I see my nikka is still getting them NBA checks. Keep doing your thang, boi! :salute:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'll probably be doing the same as the regular season starts in a few months.
You are definitely not a Knicky, breh. At all.

You a chill nikka.

A Knicky is a special term for certain... Troll thotties. You know...the type of jawns who sneak into the VIP section acting loud for attention just to get noticed and fukked by the band... They know who they are...

Matter fact, after this post, they'll come out the woodwork again.:mjgrin:

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Bleacher Report giving Mitchell Robinson props:

"Mitchell Robinson is going to have a strong second season if the summer tournament is any indicator of future performance. The Knicks center reaches out for blocks and alleys from anywhere on the court. Rewatch his best plays from the summer tournament."

Last edited:

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Be that as it may he's helping fight gentrification here though. Some of ya'll from Brooklyn will have to chime in on whether the Barclay's being built truly benefited blacks in the area. Because all the benefits that mayor said would come from building a new Clippers arena is the standard line everyone uses about these projects.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:shaq: No pause, none of that shyt, get off my dikk.

:manny: I got love for homie and will always do. Hated it when my nikka:philjacksonlol:traded him... :mjcry: I cried for a hunnid nights.
He was an overrated defender, couldn’t handle NY weather seemingly getting the flu every year, got dogged by Roy Hibbert when we lost that Indiana series, threw teammates under the bus, his tough guy act got tired too

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
He was an overrated defender, couldn’t handle NY weather seemingly getting the flu every year, got dogged by Roy Hibbert when we lost that Indiana series, threw teammates under the bus, his tough guy act got tired too
:mjtf: Still up there with the best to ever wear a Knicks jersey.

:umad:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I never forgave Chandler for giving half the team the flu right as we started a playoff series with the Celtics (or was it the Heat?). We weren't gonna win that series anyway but all I remember is giving significant minutes to a very old Anthony Carter for a couple of games, mainly because everyone was calling him ashy larry.