"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Also I’m not saying RJ is gonna be Wade, but if SL isn’t a fluke.

Considering RJ is physically built like Wade, has a effective but ugly outside shot like Wade, Drives and Eurosteps like Wade, Assists and rebounds well for a Shooting guard like Wade, and has a HC who knows Wade very, very well and can give him a training regiment to help him develop those skills.

The Knicks should arguably look to develop RJ into a Wade’esque type player. I mean Imagine RJ gets to 80% of what Wade was in his prime, but better knees and left handed.
:ehh:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Considering RJ is physically built like Wade, has a effective but ugly outside shot like Wade, Drives and Eurosteps like Wade, Assists and rebounds well for a Shooting guard like Wade, and has a HC who knows Wade very, very well and can give him a training regiment to help him develop those skills.

The Knicks should arguably look to develop RJ into a Wade’esque type player. I mean Imagine RJ gets to 80% of what Wade was in his prime, but better knees and left handed.
The kid gonna be nice and will compliment Knox lack of ball handling on the perimeter.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Yeah but he don't got that explosive in your face over the top monster dunk on big men like Wade. That's a big part of what made Wade deadly.

Also Wade is one of the best shooting guards when it comes to blocks.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjtf:Guess that fakkit c00nstaps c00nzingis is never getting his Knicks jersey retired.

:ohhh: Imagine if breh plays 4-5 years in Dallas and comes back home....

:mjlit: That is assuming his body hasn’t broke down before then.

:francis: Hopefully we’re looking like a contender in 4 to 5 seasons from now.