"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Off topic but the Celtics new training facility looks impressive. It's up there with the Nets and Lakers. Dolan needs to open up the checkbook and upgrade that dated shyt in Westchester because it's looking like it's stuck in the 90's.
I was thinking that . Something in the city modern and new

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Throwback Thursday: Rihanna going off on the knicks and JR Smith

34Z3GXH2VVYYXQBDIWSL3O34RA.jpg

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
No they won’t.
Knick’s will be tanking by January.

I think they’ll have a losing season but it won’t be tanking. They got too many decent vets and youth with promise to outright tank. I see them being a 30-35 win team which is double the record next year. That’s also considering I could see them dumping guys to playoff teams around the trade deadline.

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
What’s your aim with your posts?
To speak the truth. Not 2K fantasies. Every year some posters write Knick’s going to the finals. When they start losing, it’s the refs got it against the Knick’s. When they going through a losing streak it’s growing pains and the coach is bad. Then it’s well next year , we going to tank and get imaginary top draft pick and 2 top free agents. We also going to trade a garbage player for another teams pick or superstar because all of sudden Knick’s management will start to become savvy while other GM become idiot. Knick’s will never win shyt with Dolan.