"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Because Horford has better interpersonal relationships with the guys obviously and was the glue of the team. Horford is an ego-less player opposite of Kyrie.

Yet none of it made a difference did it?

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kyrie called a players only meeting. It escalated and Dion broke his nose and gave him a black eye. Kyrie wore a mask for two weeks while Dion was made unavailable for an “illness” (suspension) afterwards :hubie:

I already told you Kobe’s leadership was questioned by fans, media, Phil Jackson’s book. Kobe had to go on and win them two rings and be the OG on the ‘08 Olympic team to gain his reputation. Kyrie is going to have to do something to dispel the narrative.

I’m done talking about this because you :superman: for him heavy

Who knows really, it could of happensed, but how is that an indictment aganist Kyrie? So if It’s dion with the black eye and broken nose, does that make Kyrie a better leader?:stopitslime:thats where you fukked up, mentioning that as if it’s an indictment against Kyrie that he held a meeting to try to fix that Cavs mess(Lebron and his “team meetings” are notorious) and got snuffed:mjlol:its only a indictment he got snuffed out, not him failing to be a leader.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This is the most shooting and depth we've had since 2013.

I don't know how the coaching staff is going to manage this but I'm looking forward to the season.

I'm guessing we'll restructure Bullock get him into shape and rehab his plantar fascitis then flip him for assets to a team looking for a 3&D guy later in the season. :patrice: