"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I like Knox trying to post up even though he didn't finish it, he's got the size and strength at 3 to do it regularly.

I would rather have him be an oversized 3 than a 'quick' 4. I feel it's very important for a young player to have consistency while developing. But coaches often think they're the smartest people in the league. Remember Sonics wasting KD's rookie season playing him as PG/SG. Do simple things instead of trying to invent something new.

Coaching staff has to figure out quickly what they want to do with him. Hopefully they don't pull same shyt they did with Frank. "He's definitely PG, he's a PG that plays off the ball, he can play SG, he has the size to guard SF so we'll stick him there, we're playing position-less basketball"

If I ever hear anyone say 'POSITIONLESS BASKETBALL' I'll choke somebody out.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
RJ been looking like he has the yips at times. I thought he would prove to be more polished (pause) then Knox despite being a year behind, but it is Knox who is looking like hes working hard to step his game up a level next year

RJ will be fine though. Defense scares me the most with our youth excluding Mitch

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
RJ been looking like he has the yips at times. I thought he would prove to be more polished (pause) then Knox despite being a year behind, but it is Knox who is looking like hes working hard to step his game up a level next year

RJ will be fine though. Defense scares me the most with our youth excluding Mitch

His lack of wiggle is blowing me. It’s why i hated him in college but even there it wasn’t this bad.