"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
:manny: Hey man it’s what it is.
stop feeding the trolls :mjlol:
when that nikka breaks down on them in mid december cause he's frail and anemic no matter how much he works out...he'll see what it is. :mjlol:
kp was always a factor on the court.....but I'm afraid he's not built for a 82 game season.....and welp he's on load management preemptively ALREADY so even they know he's not. :mjlol:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
stop feeding the trolls :mjlol:
when that nikka breaks down on them in mid december cause he's frail and anemic no matter how much he works out...he'll see what it is. :mjlol:
kp was always a factor on the court.....but I'm afraid he's not built for a 82 game season.....and welp he's on load management preemptively ALREADY so even they know he's not. :mjlol:

you right :ehh:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
If we keep having these complaints about minutes, I'd sacrifice all the vets except Morris and Taj and trade Dotson and Elfrid for a really good pick. I mean I like Dotson but I hate logjams.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the roster is poorly constructed and disorganized
either the vets who came here expecting playing time are gonna be mad, or da young players who wanted to continue their development are gonna be mad.
im not sure how you blame the coach for that
knox is already comin off da bench
looks like dennis smith lost his starting spot
trier and dotson are in limbo

thats what happens when you create logjams with players at the same talent level. everyone feels like they should play or they should start.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Nah, you wildin. Not Dot.
You and @storyteller are very knowledgeable on this franchise. What do you think would help us improve this organization? Should we just keep the roster we have with the vets and stick with a consistent plan, no trades or go back to the drawing board?

Wasn't everyone on board with having Fizdale as a coach a year ago if not for Bud? Did y'all give up hope? I mean last year, we really had nothing to work with. This year is the ultimate test.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So I keep hearing about these Detroit trade rumors with frank. I swear to god this team is fukking retarded. They bring in journeyman point guards that no one wants and never develop whatever they have! shyt is frustrating as fukk. No wonder we never get an organic rebuild.

management is trash the coaches are trash and it never changes. How on earth would you give up on a 21 year old defensive stud and give his position to elfrid fukkin Payton that does nothing well?!

im sorry brehs but i May go @Mr. Jack Napier on this team. No consistency or stability in this organization! We have a rotating door when it comes to head coaches. They talk about building a culture well guess what this team is far from having a culture. The two longest tenured knicks are frank and Dotson. One is always in trade rumors and the other is barely gets playing time.

Fiz is wilding and seems to have no vision. Perry is in love with his past picks and mills um mills is just there:scust:

this team is a fukkin mess.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So I keep hearing about these Detroit trade rumors with frank. I swear to god this team is fukking retarded. They bring in journeyman point guards that no one wants and never develop whatever they have! shyt is frustrating as fukk. No wonder we never get an organic rebuild.

management is trash the coaches are trash and it never changes. How on earth would you give up on a 21 year old defensive stud and give his position to elfrid fukkin Payton that does nothing well?!

im sorry brehs but i May go @Mr. Jack Napier on this team. No consistency or stability in this organization! We have a rotating door when it comes to head coaches. They talk about building a culture well guess what this team is far from having a culture. The two longest tenured knicks are frank and Dotson. One is always in trade rumors and the other is barely gets playing time.

Fiz is wilding and seems to have no vision. Perry is in love with his past picks and mills um mills is just there:scust:

this team is a fukkin mess.
Unless a trade happens that's just bullshyt rumors. I admit we should have signed at most Taj and maybe one of Randle or Morris but not all three :hhh:Perry definitely showed his bias with Elfrid cause je should be far away from this team:snoop:With less of these new guys, Knox, Mitch, Dotson, Iggy, Frank and RJ could play together a lot more. Also, why the hell is Wayne getting so many minutes for bricking? He hasn't hit shyt so far and can't really do much:snoop:At least we know Dotson could drive a bit, is a nice rebounder, and a solid defender :snoop:Fiz :francis:So far we haven't seen any offense I have no idea what's happening with that but there's no way he'd run with Morris, Randle, and Bobby again right?? Right??:damn::damn:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Unless a trade happens that's just bullshyt rumors. I admit we should have signed at most Taj and maybe one of Randle or Morris but not all three :hhh:Perry definitely showed his bias with Elfrid cause je should be far away from this team:snoop:With less of these new guys, Knox, Mitch, Dotson, Iggy, Frank and RJ could play together a lot more. Also, why the hell is Wayne getting so many minutes for bricking? He hasn't hit shyt so far and can't really do much:snoop:At least we know Dotson could drive a bit, is a nice rebounder, and a solid defender :snoop:Fiz :francis:So far we haven't seen any offense I have no idea what's happening with that but there's no way he'd run with Morris, Randle, and Bobby again right?? Right??:damn::damn:
Portis and Payton signings were not well thought out.like someone pointed out you have rookies you want to develop but you also have veterans vying for playing time. These dudes wanna get a paycheck and are going to look out for their best interests before the knicks. Portis signing I understand a bit. You’re a bit thin at the center spot but you can kind of rotate Randle, Portis and taj. You can also rotate Morris, Knox and Brazdeikis at the forward spots. But the logjam you created by signing Payton screws us. I understand if you want to run DSJ or frank at PG and RJ or Dotson at SG but now you have to worry about trier getting minutes:dwillhuh: you know he’s craving them too! You drafted the guy you can’t trade him after a season. Then you have Ellington :dead:

Oh yea what are we going to do when bullock returns? :dahell: