"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
He hasn't. This is another season of terrible guard play which is another reason why our offense becomes so iso and midrange centric. I love R.J. but sometimes I wish Ja Morant fell to us. :mjcry:

I hope DSJ is just rusty :francis:

I still think R.J. should be a point forward :francis:
Interesting choice of words

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Here we go with this shyt already :francis:

brace yourselves for fukkery brehs.

Of course there has this is what happens when you creat log jams at various positions we got a clusterfukk of a roster. :pacspit:

Perry and Mills are fukking garbage con men who just talk a good talk and look presentable. It's back to back years they do this shyt. I was completely done with Mills once I read that D-Rose article where he shytted on Mills for talking that "brotha" shyt. :pacspit:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Here we go with this shyt already :francis:

brace yourselves for fukkery brehs.

And we're not even done with pre-season.

ImaginativeWhimsicalAxolotl-size_restricted.gif

Fiz should spend less time quoting bullshyt lines from Steve Jobs and sounding like an MLM sales rep and try to implement an offensive system and basic 3 point defense.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Silly but I'm legit annoyed that Frank is sitting to test out Payton and DSJ. Dudes been playing well, why does he have to sit? shyt like this could easily be interpreted as a positive and them saying that hes good but I genuinely don't believe he's gonna get the chance he's clearly worked this off season to get.
He's clearly been the best point in the first few games. So I don't wanna hear shyt when Frank has a bad game because his confidence took a hit.