"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I wouldn't mind seeing him there more
Especially with guys like dot Ellington Knox and bullock
Yea Payton needs to be handing out Gatorade bottles and patting everyone on the shoulder. Let Dennis and Frank take his position and transitionally throw in RJ at the point.

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
If they have games like this
Over the season then fiz has to go
Because this was embarrassing
Even if it is preseason its the same shyt from last season

Zero ball movement
Zero defense witch leads to teams turning into the warriors
Boneheaded decisions
Zero good rotations

Hopefully they learn from this

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikkas talked about restoration respect to the garden...

And then the first game at the garden, it ends up that the Opps are laughing and joking on the sidelines.

'Sgust
Fekkit ass John wall and Bradley Beal dancing on the sidelines. :francis: I shouldn’t be heated about a preseason game.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Fekkit ass John wall and Bradley Beal dancing on the sidelines. :francis: I shouldn’t be heated about a preseason game.
Breh, same.

The nikka who was a meme a few days ago, Anderson, literally lit these Knickas up in their fukking house. Wow.

Goodnight.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Even still, you're trying to build around your franchise player RJ, who is an inconsistent shooter at the moment.
Yet they sign a non shooting PG to a team that needs shooting around RJ.

None of us liked the signing. Perry (the Knicks GM) signed Hezonja (his former lottery pick in Orlando) last year, because of familiarity. Same with Payton. He's still an upgrade over what we had last year, but yeah, he's a horrible fit on this team.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Portis and Payton are clueless signings. I can understand Portis for a bit of depth but signing Payton and granting starter minutes asap is unbelievable.

We have a lot of blackholes on offense. No passing at all after that first quarter just pass it to Randle and let him shoot.

We cannot let Portis and Randle play in our front court just like we cannot have DSJ and trier be our back court. Defensive liabilities.

I see no cohesion between the players. I understand this is the first time you play together but I need fiz to find lineups that match:francis: looks like a long season if they can’t get This 3 point defense together

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wow didn't see this earlier :snoop:

I hope not, I'd rather keep Frank because I think he's a good fit next to Barrett, but if a trade is inevitable I hope the Mills wouldn't trade Frank now of all times; His value is still low so there is little to gain back in a trade, and it looks like Frank finally turned a corner, so why not let him play a few more months to inflate his value first?