"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fiz isn't the problem. That's why I don't bother with that statement. There's no ball movement. That's on the players and our point guard but they haven't been efficient.
Who’s Job is it to coach the team and have a system? The players :hhh: You stay making excuses for him

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't mind me, I'm just in here to read the Julius slander.

:mjgrin:

if you're going to @ me, keep the @. stop with that corny shyt just so I can see it and u hide your hands. btw, I have no invested interest in randle. you think I give a fukk if he's great or not.. all I know is that no matter how trash he'll be or he is, he's always going to be better than Jabari.

Daps
if you're going to @ me, keep the @. stop with that corny shyt just so I can see it and u hide your hands. btw, I have no invested interest in randle. you think I give a fukk if he's great or not.. all I know is that no matter how trash he'll be or he is, he's always going to be better than Jabari.
I didn't @ you - my post-settings are set to tagging dumbass hypocrite muh'fukkas that make fools outta themselves.

:mjgrin:

And don't talk about hiding hands when you lie about putting people on ignore just to avoid the embarrassment of addressing your bullshyt.

:picard: