"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Start the vets so they build value and let the youth play key minutes.

:jbhmm:

+ Trade vets for more youth and picks

:SSharpe:
+ Play youth and just miss the playoffs

:francis:
+ Remind Silver that he has to stop screwing you over and have your pick move into the top #4

:ohhh:
= Draft LaMelo Ball and sign Brandon Ingram

:blessed::whew::obamaswagger:

Lets Speak this shyt into existence!
Ingram is always hurt

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Elfrid Payton was such a pointless fukking signing

Only if DSJ and Frank show improvement and make him obsolete. Until then, signing someone who could potentially be your first game starter can’t possibly be a bad thing.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
My favorite rotation would be the following:
Frank
RJ (Or Trier if RJ isn’t ready)
Morris
Randle
Mitch

Bench:
DSJ
Ellington
Dot
Knox
Portis

The problem with this team, is our best players don’t necessarily compliment each other fully. DSJ is probably the best PG on the team, but this bench unit maximizes his skill set the best. Him and 4 shooters, he’d wreak havoc on teams. It would give him all the spacing he needs to slash and kick if needed. Our starting unit would be long and physical. Offense would lack a bit but the defense could make up for it. You’d have 3 plus defenders to hide Julius and hope RJ is just average. It would need Frank and Morris to be plus shooters tho to be the most effective.
What you think about:

Frank
RJ
Morris
Knox
Robinson
?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Start the vets so they build value and let the youth play key minutes.

:jbhmm:

+ Trade vets for more youth and picks

:SSharpe:
+ Play youth and just miss the playoffs

:francis:
+ Remind Silver that he has to stop screwing you over and have your pick move into the top #4

:ohhh:
= Draft LaMelo Ball and sign Brandon Ingram

:blessed::whew::obamaswagger:

Lets Speak this shyt into existence!

Idk about Lamelo yet... but BI is gonna be restricted next year? I’d love that signing.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
What you think about:

Frank
RJ
Morris
Knox
Robinson
?

Randle is the best player on this team. The locks to start 100% are Randle and Robinson. Everyone else is up in the air. I’m about 90% sure DSJ and Morris start too. That fifth spot i think is gonna be determined in preseason, between RJ, Trier, Ellington and Frank.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Randle is the best player on this team. The locks to start 100% are Randle and Robinson. Everyone else is up in the air. I’m about 90% sure DSJ and Morris start too. That fifth spot i think is gonna be determined in preseason, between RJ, Trier, Ellington and Frank.

“Went from Top 10 to not mentioned at all...”

:mjcry: Knox

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Only if DSJ and Frank show improvement and make him obsolete. Until then, signing someone who could potentially be your first game starter can’t possibly be a bad thing.
Don’t know he was signed either. Guess Scott perry wants to right his wrongs. You can argue that all of our guards can challenge for a starting position. It’s just about making them gel on the court.