Randle
Mitch

Bench:
DSJ
Ellington
Dot
Knox
Portis

The problem with this team, is our best players don’t necessarily compliment each other fully. DSJ is probably the best PG on the team, but this bench unit maximizes his skill set the best. Him and 4 shooters, he’d wreak havoc on teams. It would give him all the spacing he needs to slash and kick if needed. Our starting unit would be long and physical. Offense would lack a bit but the defense could make up for it. You’d have 3 plus defenders to hide Julius and hope RJ is just average. It would need Frank and Morris to be plus shooters tho to be the most effective.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My favorite rotation would be the following:
Frank
RJ (Or Trier if RJ isn’t ready)
Morris
Randle
Mitch

Bench:
DSJ
Ellington
Dot
Knox
Portis

The problem with this team, is our best players don’t necessarily compliment each other fully. DSJ is probably the best PG on the team, but this bench unit maximizes his skill set the best. Him and 4 shooters, he’d wreak havoc on teams. It would give him all the spacing he needs to slash and kick if needed. Our starting unit would be long and physical. Offense would lack a bit but the defense could make up for it. You’d have 3 plus defenders to hide Julius and hope RJ is just average. It would need Frank and Morris to be plus shooters tho to be the most effective.
Trier on the starting lineup :ohhh: shyt we might could have something right there.

Don’t put trier and DSJ on the same lineup tho:whoa:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Trier on the starting lineup :ohhh: shyt we might could have something right there.

Don’t put trier and DSJ on the same lineup tho:whoa:

Exactly. I don’t think DSJ and RJ can play together either. No matter what happens, someone is going to be left out, we have 13 guys that deserve one of these 10 rotation spots. I don’t envy Fizdale at all... (until he goes home :shaq:)

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Start the vets so they build value and let the youth play key minutes.

:jbhmm:

+ Trade vets for more youth and picks

:SSharpe:
+ Play youth and just miss the playoffs

:francis:
+ Remind Silver that he has to stop screwing you over and have your pick move into the top #4

:ohhh:
= Draft LaMelo Ball and sign Brandon Ingram

:blessed::whew::obamaswagger:

Lets Speak this shyt into existence!