"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Damn, I forgot about Kemba. I take back that statement. Kemba, Brown and Tatum might actually be good.
4 of the celtics best players on team usa and out here letting patty mills drop 31 on them :dead:
they'll be a top 4-5 east team...but not a real threat to the top :hubie:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
4 of the celtics best players on team usa and out here letting patty mills drop 31 on them :dead:
they'll be a top 4-5 east team...but not a real threat to the top :hubie:
I think this season, they will shock a lot of ppl with how far they will not go. Kemba is nice, Tatum is overrated and Kanter plays no defense. In the east, you'll have Milwaukee, Philly, Miami, Brooklyn, Indiana, Chicago, Detroit as teams that can outmatch them. Remember, Miami has Jimmy Buckets. Chicago has some talent with Lavine. Noone is holding Blake from Boston. Milwaukee, Philly, Brooklyn is easy money and they'll run circles around Beantown.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think this season, they will shock a lot of ppl with how far they will not go. Kemba is nice, Tatum is overrated and Kanter plays no defense. In the east, you'll have Milwaukee, Philly, Miami, Brooklyn, Indiana, Chicago, Detroit as teams that can outmatch them. Remember, Miami has Jimmy Buckets. Chicago has some talent with Lavine. Noone is holding Blake from Boston. Milwaukee, Philly, Brooklyn is easy money and they'll run circles around Beantown.

Milwaukee
Philadelphia
Boston
Brooklyn
Indiana
Detroit
New York
Miami

I think Atlanta is close to a berth

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna talk some shyt and say, I think we're gonna be better than the celtics this season. In fact, I think most of the east will be better than the celtics.

:whoa: Good to have confidence in the team but ain’t no way that’s happening

Boston is a playoff team, we are still a season or 2 away :yeshrug: unless we over achieve and certain teams under achieve

I got the east in no particular order as

Philly
Bucks
Indiana
Celtics
Brooklyn
Raptors
Detroit
Miami

Atlanta as a ninth seed :manny:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:whoa: Good to have confidence in the team but ain’t no way that’s happening

Boston is a playoff team, we are still a season or 2 away :yeshrug: unless we over achieve and certain teams under achieve

I got the east in no particular order as

Philly
Bucks
Indiana
Celtics
Brooklyn
Raptors
Detroit
Miami

Atlanta as a ninth seed :manny:
Raptors don't have Kawhi or Green. I see them underperforming this season cause Siakum and Ibaka are their only players. Vanvleet might have to start over Lowry though. Indiana will have a breakout season with Oladipo, Brogdon, Turner and Sabonis. Bucks, Brooklyn, Indiana, Philly, Detroit will be better than them and be top 5 on the east. I think Chicago may do good on the east with Zach Lavine, Otto Porter Jr., Thaddeus Young and Markkanen. Plus they got that rookie Coby White. Detroit has Jackson and Griffin. If Boston had a decent PF, I'd consider them top 5 this season but they're gonna get out rebounded and outscored in the paint. My only hope is that the Knicks make the playoffs because we have no reason to tank when we're already in the lottery for the next few seasons. Plus, with our core, we could match up with Boston, Miami, Toronto and Chicago.

Last edited: