"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I think randle might be an all star next year

Agreed and If everything clicks he may go All-Nba

I fully expect a 24-10 season from randle. I definitely think he can make the All star team but all nba? Don’t set yourselves up for that disappointment.

Giannis, Lebron, kawhi, pg13, AD, blake will be the 6 forwards who make all nba. Other than blake, he’s definitely not getting over them.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I see glimpses of Robert Horry in Randle. What I like about our team is that we have a bunch of catch and shoot players on offense especially between the 2 and 4, we just have to make sure Dennis and Elfrid are great facilitators. The big scoring leaders will probably be Mitch, Morris, Randle and Knox based on Fizdales coaching style. I see a team where now mostly everyone can score double digits.

I think Frank and Trier need to play together as a 7th, 8th unit.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brehs your boy just met Nate Robinson the gawd in the lobby bar at my hotel:blessed: gave him pounds... my dude acted like he ain’t never been recognized out in the open before :pachaha: I yelled Knickstape drunk as shyt while I dapped him up too:laff::laff:

Big 3 was out her in New Orleans and ain’t even know. The whole organization was staying here at the Hyatt . Seen ice cube Carlos boozer, Rashard Lewis.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

His handle consistently looks like it's improved and he does seem like his first burst might have gotten a bump too. I like that we've gotten a few clips of him not backing down from physicality with Centers on the switch too. I know a few heads have said his physicality is up and I think that'd bump his defense to another level. That full court pressure will never get old for me. I need his jumper to get right damn it.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
His handle consistently looks like it's improved and he does seem like his first burst might have gotten a bump too. I like that we've gotten a few clips of him not backing down from physicality with Centers on the switch too. I know a few heads have said his physicality is up and I think that'd bump his defense to another level. That full court pressure will never get old for me. I need his jumper to get right damn it.
I don’t think he played vs Italy today. I’m hoping he starts during the actual tournament though.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I'm gonna talk some shyt and say, I think we're gonna be better than the celtics this season. In fact, I think most of the east will be better than the celtics.