"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He should be in the G-League because he is a well below average offensive guard. He is a liability on the floor. He has been raw and unprepared for the NBA since coming in to the point that he is exposed pretty much every other night he plays.

That comment had nothing to do with his management.
:mjlol::troll: Y’all just trolling at this point

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahelltf:You know what I meant bruh, wtf, what kinda asinine shyt is this?
You must be trolling breh . I understand not liking. Frank but what you only wants him to be cut ? He was in his second year with his second coach . I think eh should of got to play more when heathy . Whether team or g league I don’t care . We don’t benefit from him being trash it just wasted a lotto pick we should of tried and turn him into a asset not mudiay

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We're not trolling for thinking Frank sucks. I really wish we were but in reality, I had more faith in Burke than him...

Seriously though, let's get back to reality. Our younger core is out performing him. I hate to say it.

7 points in 18 minutes is not bad:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're not trolling for thinking Frank sucks. I really wish we were but in reality, I had more faith in Burke than him...

Seriously though, let's get back to reality. Our younger core is out performing him. I hate to say it.

Most of your players suck though. Your whole organization sucks. You should be used to it

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
7 points in 18 minutes is not bad:yeshrug:
giphy.gif

:philjacksonlol: Not bad? Not bad? That’s it. I’m done with you, breh. At this point, your obsession is pointless and senseless.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nikkas really hyping some simple ass dimes against weak FIBA competition :mjtf:

Mans is a brick even with shortened FIBA dimensions :mjtf:

Bu bu his physicality on switches and he is locking up...against fukking Tunisians :mjlol:

:russ: Nilkas writing essays defending the worst player in the NBA. All types of silly shyt designed to counter what can be seen with the naked eye: he shook.

Let it go. He's fukking garbage.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
It's like reading some Trump trolling on IG or Twitter inside this thread right now.

Frank's shook. Frank plays passive as fukk. Rooks showed more in their 1st year than he's shown in his 2 years here.

Coaching and management have also failed him in various ways.

The 2 can exist simultaneously. Yall acting extra as fukk for no reason. :mjlol:

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y’all could be done with me or be out I don’t give a shyt. Ima die on this hill. Some of you all haven’t given this dude a chance from the beginning. @bravaDo has laid out everything frank has gone through but you guys fail to see it. No holding knicks front office responsible no holding knicks coaching responsible.we’ve had the WOAT coaching/ FO the last few years. The knicks May be righting the ship as of now but let’s be real they’ve been garbage and they’re a revolving door with NO continuity! Everyone deserves some semblance of blame To this shyt show but let’s look at the top first. Some people are even ready to kick fiz out the door when he’s been given subpar talent.

We’ve had like 2 years worth of point guards with nice handles and can get to the basket at will but they turn out not consistent, are bed defenders and are terrible at shooting. Can we not rock with guards that have different styles? Can we give a player that came into the league as an 18 year old from another country a chance? He’s dealt with two coaches with different styles, inconsistent minutes, injuries and an unsure front office.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Y’all could be done with me or be out I don’t give a shyt. Ima die on this hill. Some of you all haven’t given this dude a chance from the beginning. @bravaDo has laid out everything frank has gone through but you guys fail to see it. No holding knicks front office responsible no holding knicks coaching responsible.we’ve had the WOAT coaching/ FO the last few years. The knicks May be righting the ship as of now but let’s be real they’ve been garbage and they’re a revolving door with NO continuity! Everyone deserves some semblance of blame To this shyt show but let’s look at the top first. Some people are even ready to kick fiz out the door when he’s been given subpar talent.

We’ve had like 2 years worth of point guards with nice handles and can get to the basket at will but they turn out not consistent, are bed defenders and are terrible at shooting. Can we not rock with guards that have different styles? Can we give a player that came into the league as an 18 year old from another country a chance? He’s dealt with two coaches with different styles, inconsistent minutes, injuries and an unsure front office.
Only read your first two sentences. You are dead on this hill. Dead as fukk. Frank is the worst player in the A yet you are still infatuated wit him.

Boy ceiling is Thabo Sefolosha status. And we drafted that 8th :snoop:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Only read your first two sentences. You are dead on this hill. Dead as fukk. Frank is the worst player in the A yet you are still infatuated wit him.

Boy ceiling is Thabo Sefolosha status. And we drafted that 8th :snoop:
:philjacksonlol: Thabo.

:philjacksonlol: Nah, that’s a stretch. Thabo is a far superior player.

:philjacksonlol: Speaking of Thabo. My nikka look like them habibi nikkas that sell hot dogs and work them Halal food trucks in the city.

:philjacksonlol::philjacksonlol::philjacksonlol: