NYC nikkas travelling abroad just to get laid gotta be the most pathetic thing ever.and nyc got 8mil

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You clearly don't know what you're talking about and should stick to talking about yourself not me

My experience been different. I do better in bigger crowds with more women to choose from than I do when compared to being in an area with less women.

We not on the same level if your experience been different. I hate when lame dudes on here act like they know someone whole life story and what they've been through because someone has a different view than them.

It's a compliment to not be on your level

What's your body count?

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
full
:umad:
:dead::dead::dead:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I don't give a fukk about what you do dude :mjobserve:

I can't relate to seeing a lot of women and not being able to find at least a few that's down to fukk. Go find someone else to argue with like a female late at night my guy.
Do what? I have no problems fukking women in NYC.

Like I said, since I’m realistic and speak for everyone a dude whose a regular dude, a cornball, or bum isn’t having a marvelous time fukking women in a place like NYC or LA.

Most of the cornballs and lames I know in NYC end up marrying women from out of town. And I fully understand why.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
It's a compliment to not be on your level

What's your body count?
Go change your tampon bytch :mjlol:

It's funny how this thread really got you in your feelings. A dude that's older than me is responding like a little kid upset because someone doesn't share his opinion.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Probably not much. It’s usually the lame dudes who come off with the most duck tales.

But then again he already explained his point of view comes from his personal preference

:comeon:
Get out your feelings nikka. I don't need to lie online about not struggling with finding women attracted to me.

Dudes act like little ass girls on here whispering in each other ear about another man body count