NYC nikkas travelling abroad just to get laid gotta be the most pathetic thing ever.and nyc got 8mil

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There is nothing worse then seeing hol- I mean “Nicole” shyt up a thread with obnoxious paragraphs of rage and angst
Nothing worse than a feminized faggit responding like a subliminal sissy, who feels the need to comment about a female poster that he complains about when he could easily scroll past, not say shyt and find another purpose for his fingers other than jerking off at the sight of my name.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
full

Not Killa Cam. :GucciDamn:

:DeadAF:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
False. Bytch stop following with the same repeat attempts .. not working . you didn’t learn your lesson from yesterday. And who the fuk are you exposing off 1 random post about a movie out of my 17k?? You tried it already - go find a p—y to pop instead of looking for dyck to top . We know how you get down with the projecting - you’re either a closet homo or lusting for Asian chomo
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/log-off-and-get-some-fukking-help-treh.716960/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/can...rn-update-c00n-finally-shows-up.652306/page-4

Looking dumb desperate out here dawgie
:umad::umad:
If you think that I’m a “treh” but yet you follow me on some obsessive homo erotic compulsive shyt while dyckriding actual male posters; what does that make you
:dame:
You must like playing faq games. Lemme find out that you’re out here playing wack a mole with the Internet dycktection in real life
:dame:You seem like you go hard off the fact that you want that chick with dycks to be facts. You and ReadOneBookaWeak seem to be out here tag teaming :wrist:
:patrice:
Now what else can I assist you with in your research?? You good?
Didn't read

Stop buying white dikks
Raise your fukking kids ugly muthafukka

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nothing worse than a feminized faggit responding like a subliminal sissy, who feels the need to comment about a female poster that he complains about when he could easily scroll past, not say shyt and find another purpose for his fingers other than jerking off at the sight of my name.

Corny as fukk ****.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I agree but most say it’s not that but they were traveling anyway so why not mess with some new women. My only thing is the cats that live in big cities never talk to these other chicks in their own city but leave the country and do so. I don’t get that. Got cats at my gym like that that never talk to the Latina’s at the gym but stay going to the dr, Brazil, type places and got all the game.

American dollar's exchange rate .... for the moment....is God status.

The same bad ass Dominican in that NYC gym is not as impressed in NYC, as that same DR woman would in Santo Domingo with the exchange rate and you attached to it.

It's quite literally a resource game.

Last edited:

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
No matter where your from females from somewhere else just seem doper. Its like the black chick with grey eyes. It just seems exotic even if it the same product with different packaging