NYC nikkas travelling abroad just to get laid gotta be the most pathetic thing ever.and nyc got 8mil

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No one mad
:umad:you want to have me flued out to Canada.
I know how you get down by now Malc...you already know
eorUCF.gif

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Dumb as shyt considering some of these out of town chicks think Fashion Nova is the top echelon of making a fashion statement. I don't wear timbs.
How many times are yall going to post the same insert 'timb joke meme" here. Just proves to me that some out of town dudes, like yourself, seem to be lacking originality and thought process other than following trends for attention. NY has been fashion leaders for decades now - step yall game up, that's what happens when you're too busy watching and copying others instead of creating your own wave. Basic minds do basic shyt.
Proving the meme accurate by even typing all this noise :dead:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
More for me :yeshrug:
I've been talking to women since I got here, there are a lot of them, and so many are fine as hell :wow:
nikkas in this city don't even have to have a whip :gucci:
Barely have to even leave your neighborhood :wow:
NYC women are easy for me :pachaha: they love my laid back West Coast demeanor and unlike a lot of these motor mouth nikkas, I know how to say a lot without saying much, have these chicks minds like :leon: off 1 line. I just finished messing with a BX chick.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
American dollar's exchange rate .... for the moment....is God status.

The same bad ass Dominican in that NYC is not as impressed in NYC as that same DR woman would be with the exchange rate and you attached to it.

It's quite literally a resource game.
Tbf, I think you can get them cheap here too. Respectfully. :hubie: