NYC nikkas travelling abroad just to get laid gotta be the most pathetic thing ever.and nyc got 8mil

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Any man that lives in a big city and can't get laid period has to be lame. I can understand if someone lived in the middle of nowhere.

U clearly have been nowhere

It's actually the other way around

In them small towns where there's less to do and options u are more likely to get laid

In big cities with lots to do and women have options everywhere you have nothing but competition.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
@Solo999 well first of all New York girls are getting fukked by New York men so that issue is non existent.

But to answer your question large cities tend to be filled with women who are gold diggers. So being in a large city doesn’t mean much.

Most of the humble women I have ever met were not New York women.

Women in small mid sized cities don’t have much options so they are easier to fukk if you come clean.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
U clearly have been nowhere

It's actually the other way around

In them small towns where there's less to do and options u are more likely to get laid

In big cities with lots to do and women have options everywhere you have nothing but competition.
You clearly don't know what you're talking about and should stick to talking about yourself not me

My experience been different. I do better in bigger crowds with more women to choose from than I do when compared to being in an area with less women.

We not on the same level if your experience been different. I hate when lame dudes on here act like they know someone whole life story and what they've been through because someone has a different view than them.

Solo ✧✦✧

Daps
@Solo999 well first of all New York girls are getting fukked by New York men so that issue is non existent.

But to answer your question large cities tend to be filled with women who are gold diggers. So being in a large city doesn’t mean much.

Most of the humble women I have ever met were not New York women.

Women in small mid sized cities don’t have much options so they are easier to fukk if you come clean.
I didn't ask anybody a question :gucci:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
You clearly don't know what you're talking about and should stick to talking about yourself not me

My experience been different. I do better in bigger crowds with more women to choose from than I do when compared to being in an area with less women.

We not on the same level if your experience been different. I hate when lame dudes on here act like they know someone whole life story and what they've been through because someone has a different view than them.

As always it’s always someone speaking for themselves who thinks the rules apply for everyone

:russ:

A dude whose a bum ass nikka or a regular person will have a harder time in a larger crowd vs smaller crowd.

At least be considerate before boasting about yourself

:mjlol:

Solo ✧✦✧

Daps
You’re right but you also said something stupid that requires a response.

:camby:
As always it’s always someone speaking for themselves who thinks the rules apply for everyone

:russ:

A dude whose a bum ass nikka or a regular person will have a harder time in a larger crowd vs smaller crowd.

At least be considerate before boasting about yourself

:mjlol:
I don't give a fukk about what you do dude :mjobserve:

I can't relate to seeing a lot of women and not being able to find at least a few that's down to fukk. Go find someone else to argue with like a female late at night my guy.