NYC mayor finally admits illegal migrants are destroying the city. Says it’s uncontrollable and they will destroy the Boros also.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Had an argument with a Ghanian tether about this.

Winter will fix the migrant homeless problem in New York faster than anything else.

He could send them upstate but if he did he'd be doing what DeSantis and Abbott are doing so even though that's the right answer the optics won't allow for the obvious decision unless the Press just decided to give him a pass
:mjlol:if the homeless vets can take it , anyone w/ who's determined can. It takes true grit to cross a border.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
HNEMTQD4KQI6RFYLSJFUHBM4PE.jpg

no photoshoots from this idiot, since biden's been in office. why isn't she volunteering her district for these illegals?

bytch is the poster child for #bothsides

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
This is one issue I'm not mad at the southern republican governors for. They are playing this correctly. Texas has been saying for decades "fix the border. We can't handle this. The federal government needs to do it's job". The Democrats at some point decided to make it a Partisan issue to paint the Republicans as racist and inhumane (they are but doesn't mean you give up border enforcement that exist in every other country).

So, Texas at some point is like OK fukk yall then we will just ship them to you to handle since your so open minded, accepting, and don't view it as a problem. Didn't take less than a year before these states started crying uncle.

Bottom line, unless the only thing establishment democrats care about is providing cheap labor for business there is literally no political upsides to this. They claim they are all asylum seekers but Im willing to bet that anyone and everyone who simply wants to come to the united states is making up some sob story to claim asylum and it's not like we are sending agents back to their home country in every case to verify. Not saying most as I'm sure most have legit claims but this is a system vulnerable to abuse. You can bet a large amount of those claims are bullshyt. Secondly, it's insulting to voters and people of all stripes to see so many resources and energy put into finding these people housing AND jobs when we have a huge homeless problem and people still unemployed in this country. Lastly, if Democrats are shrewdly thinking either when these people get citizenships or their children are able to vote, it will lead to more support, Trump blew that idea out of the water. That shyt is dead.

Lastly, people argue against the idea of there being an "open border" just because we deport a number of them,but why are there still millions of illegal immigrants here and more joining every year? Obviously the enforcement needs some work... Unless this is purposeful in order to get cheap labor like I said which I believe is the main motivating factor here....

If the access to cheap labor isnt the issue then democrats need to bite the bullet and abandon this issue as a partisan issue and be serious about this as as simply a common sense action. In NYC, polling is showing that among democrats, independent, and republicans they believe the issue is getting out of control. Democrats are hurting themselves not handling this shyt when their own voters are starting to get pissed off about it.
I honestly agree. Sanctuary cities were used as a politcal tool to cloud republicans as inhumane on the immigration issue, but mayors of these cities never thought they would see the amount of immigrants as the border states got.

I think its a good thing that people on both sides are seeing the issue as it really is and that theres no solution that will put either group on the moral high ground.

Immigration policies arent fun to make but they are needed to prevent situations like the one New York is experiencing now. It will start to become inhumane situation if policies are implemented which hurts everyone

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If your solution is to send to them rural america, then just send them back to their home country. The problem is they not tryna live off the land somewhere in bumfukk wyoming, they could do that anywhere from Mexico southward if that was the case.

Beggers are not choosers :ufdup:

If they want to stay in America, then they are banned from major cities.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Build the wall!!

This is an easy fix. Stop illegal immigration.
Fine company’s that hire illegals.
Fine anyone caught working illegally.
Pay living wages for menial labor.
Bring back job corps.
Anchor babies have 4 year mandatory military service.

Honestly when Abbott the wheel chair chump was busing them to NYC, Adams could have had those buses turned around and sent right back to Texas.. It’s that simple

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
I think the issue is there's only 1-2 major cities per state in this country, there's SO much space not being utilized because all of the jobs are focus in a couple of areas so everyone piles into those spaces, this would be way less of an issue if people had more ares to reasonably set up their lives

the long term goal of this country should be figuring out eco-friendly building alternatives and what of living, and start increasing the number of cities in these states so people can spread out and have more options. We can't still just operate out of the same handful of major cities with all of this extra space around, shyt is mind boggling when you go on a road trip and see so much empty space
This is true as well, I recently read a book about this. Basically ideas and designs are worth more than manufacturing so majors cities evolved to operate as a knowledge/service economy now.

Highly educated individuals, usually in STEM fields, are at the top with everyone else providing services to the them ( waiters, delivery drivers, barbers etc. Manufacturing jobs that were spread across the US at one point are sent overseas now.

Cities that failed to establish some type of niche outside manufacturing got left behind and what your left with are the 1-2 elite level cities in every state.

Interesting topic to look into Hopefully the CHIPS Act can change that

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
This is true as well, I recently read a book about this. Basically ideas and designs are worth more than manufacturing so majors cities evolved to operate as a knowledge/service economy now.

Highly educated individuals, usually in STEM fields, are at the top with everyone else providing services to the them ( waiters, delivery drivers, barbers etc. Manufacturing jobs that were spread across the US at one point are sent overseas now.

Cities that failed to establish some type of niche outside manufacturing got left behind and what your left with are the 1-2 elite level cities in every state.

Interesting topic to look into Hopefully the CHIPS Act can change that

A Knowledge/ Service only economy is never a good one in the long term. You don't see Germany or Japan or Italy outsourcing their car companies.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Beggers are not choosers :ufdup:

If they want to stay in America, then they are banned from major cities.
I agree, but for me i'm not tryna push them off onto rural areas, because I wouldn't want people sending them to my "doorstep" in a city either.
Send them back home. There is "space" there too.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I meant that they get a better quality of living if they live in North Dakota or Nebraska. Free private housing and all.

Small cac towns in Dakota or Montana are exactly where these people are needed but cacs would never go for it.

I would rather deport every single one no matter where they are from than to allow them to drain resources from vulnerable ADOS.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I agree, but for me i'm not tryna push them off onto rural areas, because I wouldn't want people sending them to my "doorstep" in a city either.
Send them back home. There is "space" there too.

You gotta make it 'attractive' and give them incentive to move to the isolated states, in their perspective. Something along the lines of "Move out here for cheap cost of living, to raise mad children, to get away from BLACK people :mjpls: , and to have space to grow businesses."

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
A rare GOP victory and one of their biggest. It was going to be a lose-lose situation for the "sanctuary cities" no matter what because at the end of the day they don't have the money nor resources to take in such a huge influx of migrants no matter how they played it. I suppose they figured if they put together a photo op welcoming the migrants they'd score political points while everyone shamed the GOP governors for using these people as pawns in their evil agenda and they'd eventually give up. Well, the GOP has no shame so of course it was going to continue. Anyone with a functioning brain knew that if such a political stunt kept going for longer than a month reality would hit these cities like a brick to the face.

Now they want to put the brakes on this shyt because it's getting out of hand. These same mayors/cities were talking cash shyt telling all of the border states to absorb hundreds of thousands to a million illegal immigrants/migrants/refugees/whatever term you wish to use per year but can't handle 100k or less? They should have just been honest in the first place and said, "Nah, we aren't going to take them. We won't let you all bus them here," and just sent them packing back to where they came from and took the minor political hit. Instead they gritted their teeth for a photo op and headlines and now are walking it all back after spending millions upon millions "welcoming" them. The rhetoric coming out of New York sounds real Texan right now. :mjpls: They even made a poster that told migrants to basically go anywhere else, but don't come here.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Small cac towns in Dakota or Montana are exactly where these people are needed but cacs would never go for it.

I would rather deport every single one no matter where they are from than to allow them to drain resources from vulnerable ADOS.

If you ban illegal migrants from major cities and places near major cities, and say "Its either rural America, deportation, or jail time", they will fall back. Besides if you send 100k illegal immigrants to the midwest at once, and bumrush these CACs, they would go broke trying to fight it.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you ban illegal migrants from major cities and places near major cities, and say "Its either rural America, deportation, or jail time", they will fall back. Besides if you send 100k illegal immigrants to the midwest at once, and bumrush these CACs, they would go broke trying to fight it.

These cac small towns in the Wyoming and Utah and other fly over states actually need a younger demographic to help spur their economy.

I don't mind immigrant as long they aren't in ADOS areas disrupting us when we are already in such a vulnerable state.