NYC mayor finally admits illegal migrants are destroying the city. Says it’s uncontrollable and they will destroy the Boros also.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Send them to those isolated states as punishment. Beggars cannot be choosers. At least provide them with free housing and a decent job in those isolated areas, so they can actually thrive with a good quality of life.

The idea of deporting people from state to state for their own well being,as well as others is spreading like wild fire. @SupaDupaCool said it was a horrible idea:respect:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Send them there, all at once. Those CACs getting old and know that someone has to buy those houses when their kids moved out.
:russ:

Fam...

:dead:

There is no plan. If there was an agreement and a clear vision and plan with those states then it would make a lot of sense. There's been 100K migrants that have came to NYC since last spring, there's over 13K that went to Chicago. For reference, Wyoming only has 570K residents. I don't even know the numbers for all migrants that are all over the place, but imagine a state that only has 570K people taking in over 115K migrants all at once or within a year

:laff:

If there's no infrastructure being built out, no organizations that will be there to get people set-up, what about schools? There's too much shyt to actually plan out. As I'm typing this shyt out... I'm realizing that deportation would be much easier, but here we are

:francis:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is that acceptable in this climate? Time for a dialog.
What you mean? People get deported every day, B. And if they are asylum seekers/refugees, that is a totally different matter. What is constantly happening is people are pretending borders are open. No. Folks are getting in one way or another but are being shipped up north on some political shyt. We get reports Texas is shipping folks off but people still talk about it like its the fault of the cities they are being sent to. Yes they may be sanctuary cities, no, they aren’t beckoning those folks in.

There are layers to this issue and its annoying that the very thing that popped this issue off(folks being sent to blue cities on taxpayer dime) is not highlighted as much as the fake declaration that borders are open. Are people just stupid or what?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think it's just the dumbass Democrat mayors/governors let them in to be on the opposite side of Republicans. They only cared about social media points, so they hopped on the let em all in bandwagon. There's not a single benefit to flooding a city with unskilled or skilled (visas) labor just to displace your native population.
This is exactly what happened. I don't get why it's so hard to just come out and say, "Hey, we would love to welcome more migrants, but we simply cannot support them any longer, we're at full capacity"

NYC is there now, but Chicago is still p*ssy footing around currently because the Mayor and the Governor aren't beefing over this... yet.
:snoop:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
And Texas' governor is sitting back laughing his ass off cause NYC fell for it like dummies. :heh:
This is one issue I'm not mad at the southern republican governors for. They are playing this correctly. Texas has been saying for decades "fix the border. We can't handle this. The federal government needs to do it's job". The Democrats at some point decided to make it a Partisan issue to paint the Republicans as racist and inhumane (they are but doesn't mean you give up border enforcement that exist in every other country).

So, Texas at some point is like OK fukk yall then we will just ship them to you to handle since your so open minded, accepting, and don't view it as a problem. Didn't take less than a year before these states started crying uncle.

Bottom line, unless the only thing establishment democrats care about is providing cheap labor for business there is literally no political upsides to this. They claim they are all asylum seekers but Im willing to bet that anyone and everyone who simply wants to come to the united states is making up some sob story to claim asylum and it's not like we are sending agents back to their home country in every case to verify. Not saying most as I'm sure most have legit claims but this is a system vulnerable to abuse. You can bet a large amount of those claims are bullshyt. Secondly, it's insulting to voters and people of all stripes to see so many resources and energy put into finding these people housing AND jobs when we have a huge homeless problem and people still unemployed in this country. Lastly, if Democrats are shrewdly thinking either when these people get citizenships or their children are able to vote, it will lead to more support, Trump blew that idea out of the water. That shyt is dead.

Lastly, people argue against the idea of there being an "open border" just because we deport a number of them,but why are there still millions of illegal immigrants here and more joining every year? Obviously the enforcement needs some work... Unless this is purposeful in order to get cheap labor like I said which I believe is the main motivating factor here....

If the access to cheap labor isnt the issue then democrats need to bite the bullet and abandon this issue as a partisan issue and be serious about this as as simply a common sense action. In NYC, polling is showing that among democrats, independent, and republicans they believe the issue is getting out of control. Democrats are hurting themselves not handling this shyt when their own voters are starting to get pissed off about it.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
These p*ssy ass liberal mayors scared shytless to send them back to Professor Xavier and Meatball Ron for fear of being called racist by white leftists. Meanwhile these immigrants causing chaos in mostly black/brown neighborhoods
Took me a second time to see this and realize who y’all were talking about :russ:

You are not serious people at all (in my Logan Roy voice)! Lmao

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Fam...

:dead:

There is no plan. If there was an agreement and a clear vision and plan with those states then it would make a lot of sense. There's been 100K migrants that have came to NYC since last spring, there's over 13K that went to Chicago. For reference, Wyoming only has 570K residents. I don't even know the numbers for all migrants that are all over the place, but imagine a state that only has 570K people taking in over 115K migrants all at once or within a year

:laff:

If there's no infrastructure being built out, no organizations that will be there to get people set-up, what about schools? There's too much shyt to actually plan out. As I'm typing this shyt out... I'm realizing that deportation would be much easier, but here we are

:francis:

That is what they get for coming here unplanned, and that also what these Red States deserve for being so bigoted and stagnant. Its called Fated Retribution.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had an argument with a Ghanian tether about this.

Winter will fix the migrant homeless problem in New York faster than anything else.

He could send them upstate but if he did he'd be doing what DeSantis and Abbott are doing so even though that's the right answer the optics won't allow for the obvious decision unless the Press just decided to give him a pass
He already tried that no room playa