NYC mayor finally admits illegal migrants are destroying the city. Says it’s uncontrollable and they will destroy the Boros also.

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
Whats funny about all this is even the migrants are now saying enough migrants ... like what? :gucci:
I picked up two guys from home depot to help w/demolishing my old deck and moved the garbage to a container. Found out they were migrants who came thru the border, one in March, other in May. One spoke a bit of english and they started complaining about too many migrants. Basically they were saying its impossible to get beds now bec they were getting kicked out to make room for newer ones. They were a Venezuelan and Colombian. Go figure!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These cac small towns in the Wyoming and Utah and other fly over states actually need a younger demographic to help spur their economy.

I don't mind immigrant as long they aren't in ADOS areas disrupting us when we are already in such a vulnerable state.

Perfect solution. Those dying areas will be the new strongholds for illegal immigrants. Beggars cannot be choosers.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think the issue is there's only 1-2 major cities per state in this country, there's SO much space not being utilized because all of the jobs are focus in a couple of areas so everyone piles into those spaces, this would be way less of an issue if people had more ares to reasonably set up their lives

the long term goal of this country should be figuring out eco-friendly building alternatives and what of living, and start increasing the number of cities in these states so people can spread out and have more options. We can't still just operate out of the same handful of major cities with all of this extra space around, shyt is mind boggling when you go on a road trip and see so much empty space
I agree, which is why I'm saying without buy-in from governors from Red states or mayors in smaller towns then it's not going to change.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Honestly when Abbott the wheel chair chump was busing them to NYC, Adams could have had those buses turned around and sent right back to Texas.. It’s that simple

And take the political hit? No way lol. They thought that the press and Twitter checkmarks shaming Abbot and DeSantis would force them to abandon this policy seemingly forgetting that Republicans have no shame or moral compass in the first place.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This is true as well, I recently read a book about this. Basically ideas and designs are worth more than manufacturing so majors cities evolved to operate as a knowledge/service economy now.

Highly educated individuals, usually in STEM fields, are at the top with everyone else providing services to the them ( waiters, delivery drivers, barbers etc. Manufacturing jobs that were spread across the US at one point are sent overseas now.

Cities that failed to establish some type of niche outside manufacturing got left behind and what your left with are the 1-2 elite level cities in every state.

Interesting topic to look into Hopefully the CHIPS Act can change that
They're gonna have to heavily incentivize building new structures in smaller towns to attract the proper architects/city planners, while also incentivizing companies to open up shop in these places, people will migrate as long as the cost of living stays low while the rate of pay stays up.

essentially giving blank checks to entitities that are willing to set up shop in smaller markets, knowing that they probably won't live to see the growth of said area play out

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Both sides greatly benefit from the migrant surge. The video below basically addresses it. American taxpaying citizens are the losers here.

And no, I didn’t get to vet the channel to see if it is affiliated with any type of organization but it made a lot of good points.

Last edited:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Right.

The mayor is fanning the flames with the "This is the first problem where I don't see a solution" and "It will destroy our city" tone. How are you a leader yet stirring the pot with no actual solution or plan? Or even framing it like something that will be hard to solve but achievable in the long run? This is what happens when you elect followers to be leaders.

Yes, it's a nuanced problem that requires huge reform across the country, and one mayor can't handle it, but this is not helping the conversation. It just leads to racism towards immigrants, idiots saying build the wall like that's a feasible solution and more Americans being closed-minded.
Bruh is a coli Republican :mjlol:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
HNEMTQD4KQI6RFYLSJFUHBM4PE.jpg

no photoshoots from this idiot, since biden's been in office. why isn't she volunteering her district for these illegals?

I live in her district and they are everywhere The city is buying up so many fukk shack motels in the bx and housing them there some have armed private securityor a nypd presence. And in the already over populated shelter system.

On the subway you'll see the women selling water,candy and trinkets. They for the most part don't bother anybody maybe because at those places it's more for the families, single women and children. I'm not sure about how the single men behave really don't see them unless they're near a shelter.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I dont understand, wasnt this the same dude who invited everyone? Like didnt they create the problem.. Maybe I am confusing with another city, chicago maybe?
Exactly! No, it was him and other virtual signalling leaders who did not actually sit down and consider the consequences of their position of making their city a sanctuary. So, they left the door open for Republicans to force them to put their literal money where their mouths are.

Sometimes the left makes it so easy for the right to take advantage of them, and I have no clue why that is the case. All it would take is a small bit of extra strategic thinking to cut off many of the right's shenanigans at the pass, but for some reason they leave it open for said shenanigans to blossom to full fruition.

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Cac's think they slick got your cheap labor force capitalist wanted and the buffer class that they needed because of their numbers are low

while making the dnc look weak at the same time(which they are) but Gop what benefits from this got a new boogye man for thier brain dead ilk to point fingers at.

We all know what time :mjpls:them immigrants are on

we brehs/brehettes we have to move as one now!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
And take the political hit? No way lol. They thought that the press and Twitter checkmarks shaming Abbot and DeSantis would force them to abandon this policy seemingly forgetting that Republicans have no shame or moral compass in the first place.
Oh well he can always say nyc is safer and less crime.. because if we keeping it 1000 the migrants in the city and im talking about the single males who came by themselves they aren’t being housed they are just off in the wind.. They are literally all over the city at various shelters just hanging around… These are the dudes that’s going to commit the crimes if they haven’t already… The families who came in are being housed and the parents getting job placements… shyt is crazy

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Time and time again people fall for politicians pointing to the bottom feeders as the problem and who are draining resources. The reality is that crony capitalism is the massive drain. As soon as people start to complain about their economic situation the politicians start pointing fingers at the ones who below to shift the eyes away from them. They have been doing it to us since slavery was abolished