NYC mayor finally admits illegal migrants are destroying the city. Says it’s uncontrollable and they will destroy the Boros also.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lots of jobs available that Americans don't want that immigrants will gladly take! You get a little bit of government assistance out the gate, since Americans are footing the bill for it. Overall the Americans' that have been a part of this system for decades are getting screwed here. The response from the working class to raise wages, improve benefits and overall upward mobility was not met. Instead, they are doing same thing from playbook for centuries - slave labor.
Wall street won, Main street lost.

This will be great for those coming in with nothing who can improve their situations no hate from me there. It is going to get a lot more difficult for those who are already getting some form of gov assistance and are not working. They are replacing u with a new cohort of immigrants. If you didn't get yourself out the gutter by now they probably feel you never will. Super messed up, these politicians are ruled by multi-national corporate snakes and work for them, not US.

This is happening all over the world not just here in America. Globalist agenda have created this monster.
:pacspit: :ufdup:

This is the result from intervening in other countries matters. Ppl don't like leaving their home, but they must to survive and maybe thrive.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Who determines where they go? Has there been any conversation with reps for Idaho, Montana or the Dakotas about welcoming migrants?
I think it's just the dumbass Democrat mayors/governors let them in to be on the opposite side of Republicans. They only cared about social media points, so they hopped on the let em all in bandwagon. There's not a single benefit to flooding a city with unskilled or skilled (visas) labor just to displace your native population.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ghat daamn..

Yall letting the racism fly in this bytch huh :pachaha:
Right.

The mayor is fanning the flames with the "This is the first problem where I don't see a solution" and "It will destroy our city" tone. How are you a leader yet stirring the pot with no actual solution or plan? Or even framing it like something that will be hard to solve but achievable in the long run? This is what happens when you elect followers to be leaders.

Yes, it's a nuanced problem that requires huge reform across the country, and one mayor can't handle it, but this is not helping the conversation. It just leads to racism towards immigrants, idiots saying build the wall like that's a feasible solution and more Americans being closed-minded.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What is with this open borders trope? Borders arent open. Folks either sneak in or are let in for various reasons. Stop falling for the okey doke and focus on the fact that they are being shipped up north rather than sent back home.
ok fine. I'll accept your framing.

how are they getting in?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HNEMTQD4KQI6RFYLSJFUHBM4PE.jpg

no photoshoots from this idiot, since biden's been in office. why isn't she volunteering her district for these illegals?

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Right.

The mayor is fanning the flames with the "This is the first problem where I don't see a solution" and "It will destroy our city" tone.

Yes, it's a nuanced problem that requires huge reform across the country, and one mayor can't handle it, but this is not helping the conversation. It just leads to racism towards immigrants, idiots saying build the wall like that's a feasible solution and more Americans being closed-minded.

They got the same talking points as the ppl that they claim they don't like. Immigration is so ingrained in the labor of this country, it would require a lot more than these funny solutions op is offering. The ppl who own assets and companies in NY control the city, what's a fine looool.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's human trafficking. Professor X is a whole dummy for getting additional charges.
charges from who :mjlol: dems don't have the balls

and they'd never charge Abbott, because their bullshyt 'sanctuary city' rhetoric means that Abbott is doing them a favor. they'd have to admit being wrong

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:

Actually... that makes sense as those states aren't over populated. The issue I think we're seeing is that these people are probably entitled and don't want to go to those places. I was watching a clip about this in Chicago and one of the things the reporter mentioned was that once a mutual friend or a relative gets to a city, word spreads. So when they get bussed from wherever they are coming from, they have options. They aren't going to ask for a ticket to Wyoming when they have people that are in NYC or Chicago.

There's clearly no holistic plan to solve this shyt nationally.
:mjlol:

Cities are full and the next move will be for the Mayors cutting deals with local suburbs to take people in. In Chicago, they're already using hotels out in black suburban neighborhoods to house migrants that got shipped out the city. Keep a eye out for HUD funded properties also, I'd bet that's on the table for migrants too as housing them would seem to align with HUD's overall mission.

Send them to those isolated states as punishment. Beggars cannot be choosers. At least provide them with free housing and a decent job in those isolated areas, so they can actually thrive with a good quality of life.