NYC mayor finally admits illegal migrants are destroying the city. Says it’s uncontrollable and they will destroy the Boros also.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Migrants went up there on some
tumblr_mpxo5uowxM1rwu9euo1_400.gif

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazing how the US should have this open border policy but if try that in any other first world country you getting the :camby: .
The US does not have an open border policy. I have never spend more time waiting in line to pass a border than when I came back to the US from Tijuana. Other first world countries are a lot easier to enter. Y'all need to stop falling for these rightwing narratives.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
charges from who :mjlol: dems don't have the balls

and they'd never charge Abbott, because their bullshyt 'sanctuary city' rhetoric means that Abbott is doing them a favor. they'd have to admit being wrong

Abbott already in deep shyt for numerous incidents like school shootings and mismanagement of resources. His 2nd in command is having an Impeachment Hearing right now. :damn:

TX is among the worst states to live in America with inflation and skyrocketing housing prices. Send those migrants to Wyoming and South Dakota and Kansas.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
how about no :mjlol:

paid for by who? built by who? why would we give them free housing, as oppose to just sending them back?

Hosing in those states are damn near free. Like a whole 4 bedroom house going for under 80k.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The US does not have an open border policy. I have never spend more time waiting in line to pass a border than when I came back to the US from Tijuana. Other first world countries are a lot easier to enter. Y'all need to stop falling for these rightwing narratives.

:mjtf: Where did I say we have an open border policy? I said “should” implying the US implement based on an 200+ year document. That give us your tired and poor shyt is over with. Especially with our garbage public infrastructure and welfare programs.

As for immigration the US has one of the fastest immigration policies barring global entry. Try that shyt in Belgium, it took me 4 hours to get out.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:mjtf:

They already in the Midwest

Might be time to have a conversation about open borders or nah?
:francis:

Most Black immigrants who come here, come legally. I do know that. So border control isn’t really affect our numbers anyway.
But, something needs to be done. People warned them.

I will say, republicans aren’t completely wrong on this one.
This sanctuary city thing is getting ridiculous

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Send them to those isolated states as punishment. Beggars cannot be choosers. At least provide them with free housing and a decent job in those isolated areas, so they can actually thrive with a good quality of life.
Abbott already in deep shyt for numerous incidents like school shootings and mismanagement of resources. His 2nd in command is having an Impeachment Hearing right now. :damn:

TX is among the worst states to live in America with inflation and skyrocketing housing prices. Send those migrants to Wyoming and South Dakota and Kansas.
I just did a quick search on these states and their stance on immigration... they don't want them and aren't opening up their state for them. Just like with every pressing issue in this country, politics will prevent Red underpopulated states taking people in.

A government that worked together could have potentially built up the economies/populations in those states, but they gonna stay empty while the blue overpopulated cities proceed to be in shambles trying to take everyone in, begging for help from Sleep Joe

Lonj

Superstar
Daps

It's way easier to get into the country "illegally" than legally.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I just did a quick search on these states and their stance on immigration... they don't want them and aren't opening up their state for them. Just like with every pressing issue in this country, politics will prevent Red underpopulated states taking people in.

A government that worked together could have potentially build up the economies/populations in those states, but they gonna stay empty while the blue cities proceed to be in shambles trying to take everyone in, begging for help from Sleep Joe

Send them there, all at once. Those CACs getting old and know that someone has to buy those houses when their kids moved out.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4

You keep saying this :mjlol:

Is there a city in these states that’s sanctuary, now? This wouldn’t be fair to anyone in those states. Just because you don’t think much of those areas, don’t mean they don’t have a voice. The people in those states are citizens of this country, and they haven’t claimed to be a place of sanctuary for anyone that isn’t here legally.

It sucks, because I know the circumstances that have brought many to this country are terrible, but you have to send them back to their home countries.