Nyc man sicks pitbull on pizzeria manager gets charged with attempted murder

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
All those knives in the kitchen and yall letting one man and his dog terrorize yall? When i was 16 i worked at Mc Donald's and shyt would have went different with our crew. The dog and him would be dead by time the cops get there.
this is why I stress owning and carrying pocketknives. Look at them :hhh: clueless

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any animal that can bite its owner is not an animal fit for public outings. Pit bulls in particular can’t control themselves.

I wonder how quickly that behavior can be changed if after every single unreasonable attack you stick a pin in his neck and finish it off with a strong fist to the nose.

Even if the owner is trying to kill someone:gucci:?

Pitbull sounds like a hero if thats the case

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Any animal that can bite its owner is not an animal fit for public outings. Pit bulls in particular can’t control themselves.

I wonder how quickly that behavior can be changed if after every single unreasonable attack you stick a pin in his neck and finish it off with a strong fist to the nose.

The first portion of your statement is not the truest

The second portion of your statement is better thah not doing anything but not the most effective form of correction
Hopefully you get bite bytch
You're an adult that's scared of dogs the way a child is. That's an L breh
He was that pissed off ..Why didn't he just whoop his ass himself?

Why the middle man?...Dog?

:patrice:
Dog was offleash, no exercise of control
I know that pizza shop at right there by all the flagship clothing stores. Crazy that this man was walking with an unleashed pit there.
I don't know the area but I get the gist of it and that was my first thought. Just walking around with an offleash dog on Fifth Avenue

The pizzeria's sign looks like a generic GTA pizzeria sign
Even if the owner is trying to kill someone:gucci:?

Pitbull sounds like a hero if thats the case
:ohhh: .. like he bit the owner when the owner was getting exessive? Wow
this is why I stress owning and carrying pocketknives. Look at them :hhh: clueless
Pocket knives :russ: what are you 12?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I'm a grown ass man and that owner woulda been choked up tryna talk thru tears if ig was me :ufdup:
Why use a weapon though? This escalates the situation to life and death, they can now end your life to defend theirs as you have brought a weapon into the situation, putting lives in immediate jeopardy