Nyc man sicks pitbull on pizzeria manager gets charged with attempted murder

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
All those knives in the kitchen and yall letting one man and his dog terrorize yall? When i was 16 i worked at Mc Donald's and shyt would have went different with our crew. The dog and him would be dead by time the cops get there.
It was a old man

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
im at a loss for words. i knew of #dogset's depravity, but this is a new low even for them

obviously you can only hold a dog responsible for so much. its like executing a mentally retarded person.

the romans had a fitting punishment for folks like this, but it was generally only used for men that murdered their fathers. it was called Poena cullei.

the offender is put in a giant leather bag, with a dog, a monkey, a snake, and a chicken. then they throw you in the river. you cant get out of the leather sack, so once it starts filling up with water, or maybe even before, those animals are gonna wild out. teeth, fangs, beaks, claws, all hell breaking loose in that bag as you all drown together.

if you were lucky, you could opt to be thrown to the beasts in the coliseum instead. or burned alive, your choice.

as is, dude will probably do a few years, and never be allowed to own a dog again. the dog will be killed. its a sad situation all around...

honestly the case is too depressing to even make jokes about. dont really even care if #dogset picks up the L on this one.

:sadcam: