Nyc man sicks pitbull on pizzeria manager gets charged with attempted murder

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Why use a weapon though? This escalates the situation to life and death, they can now end your life to defend theirs as you have brought a weapon into the situation, putting lives in immediate jeopardy
THE DOG was used as a weapon first :dahell:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
THE DOG was used as a weapon first :dahell:
You're carry a weapon in New York and you are going to get that knife taken from you and shoved up your ass
.you are not going to use a knife while an athletic 50 pound dog is pulling at you with hundreds of pounds of force while a man is doing his best to pummel you in the process

You need a long blunt force object in this situation :troll:

Or better yet a deterrent, stun gun or pepper spray will make them haters get away :ufdup: - these items I mentioned are instantly effective against most dogs, unless the dog has had training to be exposed to stun guns, which is unlikely

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
You're carry a weapon in New York and you are going to get that knife taken from you and shoved up your ass
.you are not going to use a knife while an athletic 50 pound dog is pulling at you with hundreds of pounds of force while a man is doing his best to pummel you in the process

You need a long blunt force object in this situation :troll:

Or better yet a deterrent, stun gun or pepper spray will make them haters get away :ufdup: - these items I mentioned are instantly effective against most dogs, unless the dog has had training to be exposed to stun guns, which is unlikely
I'm at least taking that mutt with me :hubie:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
All those knives in the kitchen and yall letting one man and his dog terrorize yall? When i was 16 i worked at Mc Donald's and shyt would have went different with our crew. The dog and him would be dead by time the cops get there.
This. His co-workers pu$$y. Dog owner should’ve gotten jumped & tossed out like Jazzy Jeff

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first portion of your statement is not the truest

The second portion of your statement is better thah not doing anything but not the most effective form of correction
You're an adult that's scared of dogs the way a child is. That's an L breh

Dog was offleash, no exercise of control
I don't know the area but I get the gist of it and that was my first thought. Just walking around with an offleash dog on Fifth Avenue

The pizzeria's sign looks like a generic GTA pizzeria sign
:ohhh: .. like he bit the owner when the owner was getting exessive? Wow
Pocket knives :russ: what are you 12?
The nerve of this nikka. I will slap you tf

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Of course it will make your day cuz you gon be on the news as the first nikka to get slapped da fucck into a coma. Internet gangster.
Pot calling kettle black ... You are acting out a textbook example of being an internet gangster and have the audacity to direct that to me. Quite audacious

Happy to inspire some nerve in you :ufdup:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pot calling kettle black ... You are acting out a textbook example of being an internet gangster and have the audacity to direct that to me. Quite audacious

Happy to inspire some nerve in you :ufdup:
No sh1t. Omen of the coma you’re about to be in. Hoe ass

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
No sh1t. Omen of the coma you’re about to be in. Hoe ass
Wow, you are quite the internet gangster today. I want you to look in a mirror and ask, is this your truest self? :francis:

Personally, when in such squabbles with others I will never commit to text what I can, readily, do to them. I guess that's the difference in the cloth we're cut from

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think it's a breh..

He beat and kicked the pizzeria owner in the head till unconscious..he didn't sike the dog it protected its owner.
The dog bit him as well.

It's sad seeing dudes go out for sheer stupidity.