NYC man gets his skull cracked after using the N word on man who was minding his biz

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
An unidentified man was hospitalized with a massive head injury Friday following an apparent bias-fueled attack in the West Village, witnesses and officials said.
Witnesses on Greenwich Ave. near W. 12th St. said the white man — who cops said is in his 30s — was belting back beers outside Benny’s Burritos about 5:30 p.m. when he began mouthing off to a black customer in the outdoor seating area.
“You n-----s are why I lost my job,” witnesses overheard the man say.
Outraged, the black man punched the bigoted boozer, sending him reeling backward onto the rain-slick sidewalk.

[/QUOTE]

Read more: Man knocked unconscious, cracks skull in Manhattan after racial slur: witnesses - NY Daily News

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
Well at least he got away... Could of killed him though. It only takes one punch and the guy was drunk so his balance wasn't there.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
All these internet videos and this George Zimmerman case and youtube and Yahoo comments made cac's think they could do that shyt in real life. :russ:

Nah cacs this ain't forums where u can talk smack without consequences. :smugdraper:

In real life talk shyt to a black man and don't be shocked when you get your skull cracked and not a single fukk will be given. :birdman:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Well at least he got away... Could of killed him though. It only takes one punch and the guy was drunk so his balance wasn't there.

It's interesting to note that Greenwhich is considered by some to be this liberal bastion and safe-haven for those with alternative lifestyles. The irony.

:demonic:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
All these internet videos and this George Zimmerman case and youtube and Yahoo comments made cac's think they could do that shyt in real life. :russ:

Nah cacs this ain't forums where u can talk smack without consequences. :smugdraper:

In real life talk shyt to a black man and don't be shocked when you get your skull cracked and not a single fukk will be given. :birdman:

:birdman: Black man throw them cacs in the bushes

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ sending yourself to prison, and just basically fukkin' up your whole life cause some drunk nobody said a certain word. Cats really gotta' learn when to walk away from things.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:birdman: Black man throw them cacs in the bushes

I blame the internet breh. Some of them forget this ain't Yahoo comments or a forum where you can call someone the N word and not face consequences.

These cac's never learn

kh7xx.gif

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
LOL @ sending yourself to prison, and just basically fukkin' up your whole life cause some drunk nobody said a certain word. Cats really gotta' learn when to walk away from things.

Some people just don't give a fukk about all of that :whew:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
One of the comments smh so stupid I laughed:

White people shouldn't have to control their racist tendencies. Black people have to learn how not to be reactive to them, right.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

I agree, but he got away :yeshrug:

Its not considered a crime unless they catch you

I blame the internet breh. Some of them forget this ain't Yahoo comments or a forum where you can call someone the N word and not face consequences.

These cac's never learn

kh7xx.gif

:manny: cacs gonna crack breh...even on their heads :lolbron: