NYC is the GOAT melting pot for Black ethnicities

Daps
ATL has these ethnicities too

From the Caribbeans (Jamaica, Trinidad, Haitian, Greneda, Guyanese, Antigua, etc)

To the Black Americans

To the Africans (Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, Mali, Congo, etc etc)

There's also a Sierra Leone population here

So atl is on nyc level

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Luckily the salary ranges for what I’m into can make me live good in both DC and NYC plus DC is my second favorite place so yes Mos def is take it if it falls through and can easily be in nyc every weekend or two to check up on my parents especially my aging father!
I'm happy for you, this can be a real good come up

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So did the DMV overtake NYC as the GOAT melting pot? Or did we just drift over to this part of the country during conversation?
No.. :stopitslime:showing luv and posting info to another metro area doesn't mean it switching or overtaking the concept of the thread. Being that I (and obviously a lot of posters on this are familiar with PG/DC/NoVA, its a natural transition for a discussion).

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The irony :mjlol: ...as a southern bruh It's always NYC folks I see being the main ones complaining about other Diasporans :mjpls:

:sas2:
  • Ain't nobody of significance in Jackson Ms talking bout fukk "Africans", the don't like us, they stuck up
  • Ain't nobody of significance in Savanna Ga talk'n bout fukk Haitians
  • Ain't nobody of significance in Tuskegee AL talking about I don't like African Americans
  • etc etc
NYC is the main place all that kinda fukkery comes out of:pachaha:...but I'll let yall :cook::mjpls:
wtf are you trying to add to the discussion? No one cares about your thoughts. Just sit back and stop trying to participate unless you have something worth stating.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is a white high class county or does it have similar vibes to PG?
it's white, primarily.. I don't like MoCo. There are some high class and hipster vibes. I would chose high class areas in PG>>> high class areas in MoCo any day.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
it's white, primarily.. I don't like MoCo. There are some high class and hipster vibes. I would chose high class areas in PG>>> high class areas in MoCo any day.

Only thing I like about the high class spots in PG is that there's a huge Nigerian population. Bowie in particular, but I dislike that Bowie is so far from DC proper. The schools are also absolute trash. There be some baddies out PG though :takedat:

I do prefer the high class areas in MoCo but places like Bethesda be on that :mjpls: BS. Very nice area don't get me wrong, but there's a collective group think and bubble like mentality that, as someone who's lived over 12 years in Nigeria where things get "real", I don't really like.

But the schools in MoCo:ohlawd:.

I think Silver Spring is a good in between :ld:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

The high class areas in MoCo are really nice but most of them give me a vibe that kinda rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

I love the high class areas back home in PG. They can be boujee yes, but they’re generally chill especially when most of the residents look like you :wow: So much Black Excellence within one complex or street to the next to the next to the next to the next :blessed: Places like Bowie, Woodmore, Friendly, Kettering, Fort Washington, Mitchellville, Greater Upper Marlboro, Brandywine, etc. definitely fit the bill.

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Only thing I like about the high class spots in PG is that there's a huge Nigerian population. Bowie in particular, but I dislike that Bowie is so far from DC proper. The schools are also absolute trash. There be some baddies out PG though :takedat:

I do prefer the high class areas in MoCo but places like Bethesda be on that :mjpls: BS. Very nice area don't get me wrong, but there's a collective group think and bubble like mentality that, as someone who's lived over 12 years in Nigeria where things get "real", I don't really like.

But the schools in MoCo:ohlawd:.

I think Silver Spring is a good in between :ld:
Nigerians be on that :mjpls: heavier than anyone else out here though. They definitely think they above AA over here at times. They be getting gamed the most though so :yeshrug:. Also, MoCo is a shadow of its former self these days. School system still shyts on PG but the white kids like to pretend they're trappin over there before going back to their big ass houses. Honestly, the vibe over there is weird as hell now and that was 3-4 years ago. On another note, I can't go from living around all black and then back to all whites. Despite all the bs, I still feel safer over here. PG County 12 can eat a bag of dikks though :birdman:. Worse than NY and LA combined.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Nigerians be on that :mjpls: heavier than anyone else out here though. They definitely think they above AA over here at times. They be getting gamed the most though so :yeshrug:

Ehh, this is more of cultural disconnect from both Nigerians and AAs than a thing of "I'm above you type" thing.

It's a thing of both parties having different expectations of their space within America.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Ehh, this is more of cultural disconnect from both Nigerians and AAs than a thing of "I'm above you type" thing.

It's a thing of both parties having different expectations of their space within America.
:patrice:
"Elaborate..."

cd7.gif