"NYC is DESTROYED by Migrant Crisis" City spends $8 million a day and has ran out of housing

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Theyre not mexicans. A lot are Africans. Everyone knows the play now. Fly to mexico and come through the border and lie about wnating asylum
Africans ain't getting across the boarder like that outside of Canada and they would have to be already in the US. Ya'll nikkas say anything

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or stop subsidizing the red states with our tax dollars.
nobody is subsidizing texas and florida :dead:

it's time for the democrats to man up and take the L. all these politicians bragging about being a sanctuary city/state have embarrassed themselves. Adams looks like a fukking fool, begging for more money on national TV

if these illegal immigrants are such a burden, i dont want the federal government giving eric adams money to take care of them. i want them out :camby:

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Africans ain't getting across the boarder like that outside of Canada and they would have to be already in the US. Ya'll nikkas say anything
Stop talking if you dont know what youre talking about

GettyImages-1585976931.jpg

They have interviewed these people. The migrants are mostly central american and African. These people are being bussed from Texas which means theyre coming from the border.

"Souaoro is from the Ivory Coast and is one of the thousands of migrants and asylum seekers who have arrived in New York City this year. She and her husband left the Ivory Coast in 2022, flying to Brazil to begin their long, dangerous journey toward a new life.

Souaoro says once she and her husband arrived in Brazil, it took them a year to reach the U.S. - Mexico border."

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Stop talking if you dont know what youre talking about

GettyImages-1585976931.jpg

They have interviewed these people. The migrants are mostly central american and African. These people are being bussed from Texas which means theyre coming from the border.

"Souaoro is from the Ivory Coast and is one of the thousands of migrants and asylum seekers who have arrived in New York City this year. She and her husband left the Ivory Coast in 2022, flying to Brazil to begin their long, dangerous journey toward a new life.

Souaoro says once she and her husband arrived in Brazil, it took them a year to reach the U.S. - Mexico border."
You are delusional if you think the a pic of Africans and an article on several families carries much weight. Bro, most of those immigrants are Mexican and Central American. You got some Haitians but most who cross that border aren't black

Sometimes I read this site and think some of you goofy ass nikkas come from st0rmfr0nt

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
You are delusional if you think the a pic of Africans and an article on several families carries much weight. Bro, most of those immigrants are Mexican and Central American. You got some Haitians but most who cross that border aren't black

Sometimes I read this site and think some of you goofy ass nikkas come from st0rmfr0nt
"The pic of the most popular current housing site doesnt hold weight."

The people crossing and being bussed are from central america and africa. No shyt most central american but there is a large influx of Africans now. Theyre being interviewed. Theyre from all over; Ivory Coast, Chad,senegal etc. You keep repeating Africans dont cross when we have literal evidence they are. You sound like an idiot

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

The people crossing and being bussed are from central america and africa. No shyt most central american but there is a large influx of Africans now. Theyre being interviewed. Theyre from all over; Ivory Coast, Chad,senegal etc. You keep repeating Africans dont cross when we have literal evidence they are. You sound like an idiot

We need to deport them all

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

I never said Africans aren't crossing. There is a difference between few and what you out to make a lot

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Ok, now this is getting good. They're moving them to Staten Island :lolbron:

They thought they won...

But nope...

yeah, i also saw the woman with the butt helping the migrants in both clips 😔

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Dumb ass NYC, San Francisco, Los Angeles and other up north cities having sanctuaries in place and then start complaining when shyt start to over flood the already packed toilet cities…

Our cities already fukked up because u havent even fixed the poverty and drug issues thats already plagued the cities

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:heh: @ thinking you could get away with that shyt in SI...

If I was in Adams shoes, I'd be bussing them all to AOC district...

Her open borders virtue signaling ass is the reason they getting bussed up to NYC in the first place...

The people that keep voting her in as their representative should have to shoulder the burden of her idiocy, not the whole city...