"NYC is DESTROYED by Migrant Crisis" City spends $8 million a day and has ran out of housing

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:heh: @ thinking you could get away with that shyt in SI...

If I was in Adams shoes, I'd be bussing them all to AOC district...

Her open borders virtue signaling ass is the reason they getting bussed up to NYC in the first place...

The people that keep voting her in as their representative should have to shoulder the burden of her idiocy, not the whole city...

You mean bussing them to the bronx???:dahell:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Dude, have you been to the bronx???:heh:
I don't give a single fukk about the conditions a illegal border hopper lives in, nor the living conditions of voters who support virtue signaling idiots like AOC and open borders...

She's YOUR representative, YOU voted for her, her policies are YOUR problem...

Don't like it? Can't handle it? Elections have consequences, vote smarter next time...

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Only brain dead idiots (many of the posters here) thought illegal immigration wasn't a problem.

You reap what you sow, and these liberal cities are about to get a dose of reality. Absolute idiots that don't live in reality.
These people were let in and put on buses
They're asylum seekers
There's a big difference

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Every police precinct in Chicago has about 50-100 illegals living outside and none of them are African or any other black ethnicity. They took over an entire hotel downtown just for them and I have yet to see anyone other than Central Americans in that place and im driving/walking past it multiple times a day to know.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This is one area I agree with Republicans on. SMH at NYC crying over thousands of illegal immigrants coming but expected border states to deal with millions of them and for decades. FOH.
Apparently its a lot easier to virtue signal when the problem is 2,000 miles away from your doorstep...

To be fair its not all NYers, folk in Brooklyn and SI for example voted in a congress rep to shut the border down...

That's why they're mad and rightfully so, they shouldn't have to shoulder the burden of other NYC districts who voted in open border reps...

House them in their districts...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't give a single fukk about the conditions a illegal border hopper lives in, nor the living conditions of voters who support virtue signaling idiots like AOC and open borders...

She's YOUR representative, YOU voted for her, her policies are YOUR problem...

Don't like it? Can't handle it? Elections have consequences, vote smarter next time...

Most of the migrants going to New York seem to be Africans. Does that change how u feel?