NYC Cop killer gets jail guard pregnant

Daps
I remember when he did them murders. One of the wildest stories I've heard on NYC news.

He was selling guns. These two undercovers were setting up buys. In the middle of the transaction, Ronell (the killer) decided, instead of selling them the guns, he was goin rob them. In the middle of the stickup they flashed their badges revealing they were nypd. This nikka got mad that they were cops and shot both of them cops point blank. Dead.

NYPD tried to swarm the area to lock him off. Then they found out he slid off to Brooklyn. This set off one of, if not the biggest manhunt I've ever heard. They shut down bridges, tunnels, and highways in the name of finding this man. Off duty cops was called in to help with the search. I've never seen so much police in the street at once. Boroughs were shut down. Boroughs, to find this man. Helicopter after helicopter blazing overhead with lights looking.

All this was being broadcast live on the news.

To top it off, when he got convicted, he turned, looked at the cops family, laughed, and stuck out his tongue at em :wow:

AND NOW, we find out son is getting more nish nish in a federal prison then the average Coli clown getting :krs: over exhausted titties...

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"wanted to be loved"? :what:

By a convicted murderer?

Some of y'all hoes ain't worth TURTLE shyt

She didn't even just want the dikk....she gave him a whole child willingly :snoop:

That sounds like some ol teenage "I want a baby so I can have someone to love me" type shyt. :stopitslime:

SHe couldnt find a FREE nygga to procreate with?

:what:

Daps
Only pic in the article. Smash. Especially if im incarcerated

wilson6n-3-web.jpg

:pachaha: at the black guy in the pic. He probably thinkin in his head..."I'm next :shaq:"

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:heh: @ nikkas still talkin' about the broad in the picture

That's the widow of one of the murdered cops......can't find a pic of the female guard

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Emotions are powerful things. Especially for women, they can completely override all logical and rational thinking. This is why cheating happens so frequently and easily:shaq:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I remember when he did them murders. One of the wildest stories I've heard on NYC news.

He was selling guns. These two undercovers were setting up buys. In the middle of the transaction, Ronell (the killer) decided, instead of selling them the guns, he was goin rob them. In the middle of the stickup they flashed their badges revealing they were nypd. This nikka got mad that they were cops and shot both of them cops point blank. Dead.

NYPD tried to swarm the area to lock him off. Then they found out he slid off to Brooklyn. This set off one of, if not the biggest manhunt I've ever heard. They shut down bridges, tunnels, and highways in the name of finding this man. Off duty cops was called in to help with the search. I've never seen so much police in the street at once. Boroughs were shut down. Boroughs, to find this man. Helicopter after helicopter blazing overhead with lights looking.

To top it off, when he got convicted, he turned, looked at the cops family, laughed, and stuck out his tongue at em :wow:

AND NOW, we find out son is getting more nish nish in a federal prison then the average Coli clown getting :krs: over exhausted titties...

Swag :wow:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

they do all that when a cop gets shot but not even half of that when a person who isnt is...........

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ

:wtf: If this wasn't real life, I'd say this came straight from a movie.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

:wow: You wrote that out like a film script. I was able to vision that perfectly. :whoo: Crazy though..

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Why they lettin' these female guards around male prisoners and vice versa :wtf:

I'd like to see the reaction if a male guard bigged up a locked-up ho
it happens in female prisons too. Except that often rape.