NYC college student sentenced to year in Dubai prison after touching airport security guard’s arm

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
People still going to countries with these restrictive laws and bringing that "customer is always right, i get to yell and scream at people when i get bad service/mistreated" attitudes with them :francis:
Your American exceptionalism don’t work here, women know your place if you get out of line you get a slap, men you get out of line you get a chop :troll:

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
Doesnt matter what you guys think of her personal decision to travel for her purposes. The point is, touching someone, though not necessarily acceptable in some cultures, should not rob you of a year of your life. Everyone make mistakes and she's young.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Doesnt matter what you guys think of her personal decision to travel for her purposes. The point is, touching someone, though not necessarily acceptable in some cultures, should not rob you of a year of your life. Everyone make mistakes and she's young.
I agree It most certainly "shouldn't"....

but this is about "what is and what isn't" not "what should be, and what shouldn't be"