NYC college student sentenced to year in Dubai prison after touching airport security guard’s arm

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
this is why everybody should not be allowed to travel
like you have to prove that you know the laws of the countries you're visiting
otherwise u will end up like her, britney griner or the dude who stole a poster in north korea

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
americans think they can go anywhere in the world and live the way they do in amerikkka.

Can't go to singapore and be spitting in the street, cant go to japan and be a litterbug, cant go to uganda with that fakkit ish, can't be disrespectful in these arab countries

I've been to dubai and had no issues, but I didn't raise my voice nor touch anyone.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Vacations in Dubai
Frivolous charges when leaving
Looking sexy
Has 50 stacks to spend on legal defense

She can solve this real quick by giving back whatever she stole from the Prince

Right?! Where she get $50k like that?!
:why:

But she's only 21. At that age, a few months in the gym would suffice.
:why: Months in the gym vs paying some $ to have Dr.Miami nip and tuck within a day or two?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure why all these miserable fukks in here think they need to pass judgement on a situation they didn't witness and know absolutely nothing about.

Anyways, when you are abroad and get arrested, never sign anything you do not understand. Tell them to call the US embassy, you have a right to consult them.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Polanco’s nightmare stay in Dubai began as she traveled back to New York City from Istanbul with a friend on 14 July when her ordeal began. The 21-year-old, a business arts major at Lehman College in the Bronx, had stopped there for a connecting flight when airport customs officers told her to take off a waist compression device she was wearing after having surgery.

Though she said the officers had directed unfriendly stares at her and seemingly laughed at the appearance of her surgical wounds, Polanco gently tapped one of the women on the arm to ask for help putting the cumbersome trainer back on, said a news release from Detained in Dubai, an organization that provides legal assistance to foreigners in the United Arab Emirates.

Customs officers alleged that contact by Polanco was “assaulting and insulting”. Polanco was detained in a room for hours as the officers filed a formal complaint against her that would trigger a complicated judicial process.

What an awful country.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Right?! Where she get $50k like that?!

:why: Months in the gym vs paying some $ to have Dr.Miami nip and tuck within a day or two?

She got the 50k by eating the feces of a Prince...It ain't called a Dubai Porta Potty for nothing....

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Not sure why all these miserable fukks in here think they need to pass judgement on a situation they didn't witness and know absolutely nothing about.

Anyways, when you are abroad and get arrested, never sign anything you do not understand. Tell them to call the US embassy, you have a right to consult them.

A woman was involved, breh. That's all they need to know.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Go to a country.
where you have no rights.
Plus ssid country is demonstrstive to your kind. While living in opulence. Where alternatively you have no rights.
plus have to dress in a potato sack. Given a religious name.
to keep it from being called a smock, breh.

Art Barr

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4