NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
Anybody can get bodied. Anybody can walk up to a civilian and shoot them unexpectedly. None of that shyt is gangsta in my opinion.

Y’all got it though, y’all crying about dumb shyt right now :pachaha:
Slapping someone is more gangster than killing them? Agree to disagree. :handshake:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
NY don’t got true gangstas like that anymore. Cali still does though. Cali dude called the comedians’s bluff. nikkas loooove throwing around “you p*ssy” and “suck my dikk” because they know they won’t get checked, until they meet the right one.

Edit: faker than Kim Kardashians booty but still..
A few moments later

Lots of cacs and Cac adjacent posters be slipping thru the cracks. I had no idea who that guy was before you brought it up, and I already negged him. If he’s still on here trolling and saying racist shyt, I can’t do anything about that I’m not a mod.
Do y’all see this shyt right??
:sas2::leostare:
Different type of vibe. Also Notice how He was on his vigilant vindictive gang type of time when he thought this was about NYC black people
:deadrose::deadrose:

Point out the Asian racist poster in this thread and all of a sudden his vernacular changed to Carlton Banks typing all proper and trying to sound reasonable - no cursing and LOL at his posting in perfect grammar. “well golly gee guys, I just don’t know what to do - I’m not a mod; there’s too many of them to try to fight on our own ... let’s try to be harmonious and go through the proper channels”
You weak bastid. I hope you run into the right one in these New York streets, you’re done on these coli blocks- nothing but street meat. A whole bipolar bantering cac excusing racist c00ndoning bytch.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lots of cacs and Cac adjacent posters be slipping thru the cracks. I had no idea who that guy was before you brought it up, and I already negged him. If he’s still on here trolling and saying racist shyt, I can’t do anything about that I’m not a mod.
But a few minutes ago you were hardbody going at your own race. Now you have no words for Asian racist posters who were at different points in his persona pretending to be black?
:dahell:

Yeah I see what you're saying... but it's for our "kewn" uncles that we have aesthetical quality high yella red bones.

Somebody's gotta make 'em

Either them or the wench bedders.

Double edged exacto, breh.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I actually despise my own people.

But just so you understand because your female ass stays on my dyck more than anyone i've encounted in my whole life and looks like you know a whole lot about me... you should PM me if you're really about that life.

I stay being with black people, live with black people, date black women (was in consecutive relationships with black women, and yes, why don't you show people those photos as well, since i'm sure they're in your hard drive), ... and will continue to speak on black issues because i stay in the communities where these issues effect me, because if it effects my brothas. It effects me too. I'm known in south seattle and employ black men at my body shop because I support those who have always watched my back since a youth in the streets of Rainier and Henderson. But I don't have to talk about it online. I be about it.

And btw...

I'm blacker than you will ever be.

Tell that to your mother for me.

And i certainly hope you keep talking about me. Because little bytch... I OWN YOU.

Have a good week, princess.

You will never be anything more than what you are. A nothing asian wanna be cac trying to fit in with a hack on a message board bc you have no culture, so you front online trying to assimilate with your yellow skin under behavioral “blackness” . You would have created your own space instead of pandering with putdowns- you’ll never be black, you aren’t black, you lack the mental capacity and inherent nature other than what you aspire to be on the internet. Coward cac affiliated gigabyte gangster. Not reading that shyt.

If you’re about that life - post your full address in real time on this public thread and your name, along with a photo. Don’t talk about it faggit, be about it. Do that. Fuk a DM, you think you can be wild out of pocket behind asian anonymity by being racist on a public space to talk down on black people with no protection of privacy. Let’s see the react when you’re not in disguise. Don’t Fukkin @me with all that word nerd bullshyt. You feel safe right? Real brave- no need to mark yourself for death under a DM- you like the publicity, so publish your bio. Let’s see if other Black people are giving you passes offline with that “blacker than you” retort. I’m taking what you said as a threat and will get treated as such. Let’s match your identity to go with all of that talk out of your mouth and see where that goes.
:jbhmm:

Last edited:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
NY don’t got true gangstas like that anymore. Cali still does though. Cali dude called the comedians’s bluff. nikkas loooove throwing around “you p*ssy” and “suck my dikk” because they know they won’t get checked, until they meet the right one.

Edit: faker than Kim Kardashians booty but still..

Why do you think there isn't a grown man in NY that'll slap the dog shyt out of you for disrespecting him?

That ain't even "gangster" thats just somebody getting mad and calling your bluff.

I know plenty of guys that ain't "gangster" that'll smack the shyt out of you on some man shyt over disrespect

That's a very naïve line of thinking there

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do you think there isn't a grown man in NY that'll slap the dog shyt out of you for disrespecting him?

That ain't even "gangster" thats just somebody getting mad and calling your bluff.

I know plenty of guys that ain't "gangster" that'll smack the shyt out of you on some man shyt over disrespect

That's a very naïve line of thinking there
I’m talking about gangbangers. The title says LA crip, not ordinary people. NY gangbangers are a joke. Idk why y’all getting mad about this ignorant ass conversation and won’t let the thread die lol.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Howie Doroughberg thinks he can get passes offline like he does online. Talking about DM him to run up. No, that’s not how this works. I didn’t talk shyt, no one is thinking about your asian ass until you decided to post on here. You made yourself known so apparently you don’t mind being a public person instead of a hidden figure.

Knowing damn well that as soon as he saw a black person approach him for using the n-word, that 4ft hobbit would hobble his way over to the nearest NYPD hate crime prevention unit talking about how he needs protection under the Asian statute- all of that “I’m blacker than you talk” and “n-word usage” would enter out of his mind. No filter. Dude thinks it’s still early 2000s and he won’t get consequenced for his online racist activity in real life- has he made his details public info yet?? Still waiting ..... KKKeyboard Konsumer. When IronFist of Fury turns into the Iron MadeIn Madame in the streets.
:deadmanny::deadrose:
When the expectations of these racist nonblack cacasian Caucasian cliques infiltration meets reality. When online try hard disrespectful trollism for clicks goes wrong - and it happened just a weeeek ago, methcac co-opter left leaking and made into a movie
:blessed:

:sas1::whew:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m talking about gangbangers. The title says LA crip, not ordinary people. NY gangbangers are a joke. Idk why y’all getting mad about this ignorant ass conversation and won’t let the thread die lol.
Dude what the fuk are you telling us online for from your laptop or mobile- go up to a New York set and tell them to their face how you feel. Dafuq??
Since you’re so concerned- record yourself doing it. Go inform the community about your feelings and promote your activism since you like video clips.

This is the same dude that said he can’t do “nothing but hit the report button” on a website. Same dude who edited his comment bc he was dumb enough to not check the validity; Next thing you know, he’s the subject of a breaking ny daily news report -@Hegotseamossed. NY Post headline reads “Coli Poster Repping for Cali Gangs Realizes Life is Not His Call of Duty”. Bc you know the NY post is wild disrespectful with their titles and bylines. He’s the main one who breathed life into this thread crying; are the same ones acting like dismissive dyckheads, who end up slow singing and flower bringing trying to talk rough
:damn:
toplesshead_wide-a88be68b86260e8bff223aa7845de2730ba0637f.jpg

The Asian Changster and YouGetsMoist disappeared from the thread, after folding under the line of questioning. Bbbbbutt New York though
:ohhh::deadrose:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I rep LA but how the fukk is this shyt to brag about? :why:

"Our degenerates are more aggressive than your degenerates! On Blood!" :umad: