NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I rep LA but how the fukk is this shyt to brag about? :why:

"Our degenerates are more aggressive than your degenerates! On Blood!" :umad:
Who's bragging? I simply made an statement based on years of observation and got all these New York nikkas mad at me lol. They're the ones that want to brag about this shyt, I said what I said and that's it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’m talking about gangbangers. The title says LA crip, not ordinary people. NY gangbangers are a joke. Idk why y’all getting mad about this ignorant ass conversation and won’t let the thread die lol.

hmmmm

NY and Jersey put the Bloods on the map though :ufdup:
:patrice:
Fukkin stupid - if your bytch ass is going to bark at least remember what you post.
:what:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Who's bragging? I simply made an statement based on years of observation and got all these New York nikkas mad at me lol. They're the ones that want to brag about this shyt, I said what I said and that's it.
You brag - you’re the only one doing the most. Because ummmm
NY and Jersey put the Bloods on the map though :ufdup:

this dude wants to be from New York so bad
My girl lives in the Bronx. I'm an Uptown nikka at heart :wow:
:mjlol::deadmanny:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he put his hand up and blocked it. That looked weird, not buying it's real. The lady he sitting with didn't try to stop it either.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@You Got Mossed how are you from Jersey but fake claiming Uptown?? And why??
Straight up :yeshrug:

I think I’m a little too conscious about my posture sometimes. But I gotta be on point man. People think I’m in the military the way I stand and walk. Very upright, stiff but not to the point where I look swagless. My demeanor commands respect.

I see cacs with them rounded ass shoulders, knees bent when they’re standing in place, “nerd neck” and all that shyt. That’s how I know they don’t get bytches.

I mean, im from Uptown nahmean
My girl lives in the Bronx. I'm an Uptown nikka at heart :wow:

Yeah Washington Heights is a neighborhood in uptown Manhattan. A Dominican women paradise :blessed::ahh:

For someone who talks so much about New York, you don’t sound too gassed to be from Jersey.
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah Washington Heights is a neighborhood in uptown Manhattan. A Dominican women paradise :blessed::ahh:

I prefer Dominican women personally.
I guess we all Dominican then

nikka Harlem got a bodega on like every corner where the papi in the store will hook you up with the best fukkin pepper turkey sandwich you'll have in your life. If anything you not Harlem if you never had a sandwich from a corner store

I was smashing this chick that lived just off of Gunhill. Dominican lil bish, man could she fukk :wow:

Her momma was 40 with a PHAT ol ass. She was dating this Nigerian breh but man was I plotting and scheming on how I was gonna Donkey Kong smash tf outta her :wow:

This confused degenerate
:deadmanny:
Dude claims to hate New York, claims to hate Afro Latinos but is the biggest New York fanboy, and simp that I’ve ever seen.
:bryan::laff:
Chatty as shyt about what he claims to take issues with, false flagging and fake repping.

you bytch ass faggit was on your hyper militant schtick back when I was first posting here in 2018, nothing but a NY dyckrider, now all of a sudden he’s a Fukkin regional dycktator. Dude changed his username and tried to rebrand. What the fuk?
:mjlol:
This - also him.
You’re one of those not on code New Yorkers allowing Hispanics to say nikka that the other thread was all about and you know it. And secondly your quickness to claim somebody as black. Boldly at that too. Like your the gate keeper that determines ethnic identity. Your foolishness needs to be put on blast because I’m tired of motherfukkers like you.
:gucci:
now I recall who tf you are. Time for the get back- what a tangled web and all that.
And of course, being the soft coward bytch that you are- you made your profile page private after changing your username
Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli - Error
ForumsMembers
This member limits who may view their full profile.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

After all of that shyt you tried to run with- You need to get dumped on.

nas-letsgetit.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I live 20 miles away from Manhattan in Jersey. Do I love my city. HELL fukkING NAH. But I spent my whole life here so it’s home. I do have an appreciation for New Jersey though. It gets shat on unfairly sometimes.
:deadrose::deadrose:
200w.gif

Told y’all
:beli::deadrose:

Case closed, closed casket.
\close thread
EducatedPowerfulCrane-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Comedians should know to use your mouth to get back at hecklers. That dude was acting like he was spitting jokes inside a cage

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cats really are confused. I see it irl, black dudes letting their lightskin Latina girlfriend call them nikka. My nikka this, my nikka that. But at the same time they treat the African brother decked out in his traditional African attire in the most vile and antagonizing ways possible. I see it all the time in the Bronx. nikkas on here let the few immigrant c00ns sway their whole judgment on foreign black folk. AA first this AA first that. shyt is asshat backwards fam.
:jbhmm:
Lots of cacs and Cac adjacent posters be slipping thru the cracks. I had no idea who that guy was before you brought it up, and I already negged him. If he’s still on here trolling and saying racist shyt, I can’t do anything about that I’m not a mod.
:francis::mjlol:

1. Post
    Tory Lanez IG live is lit !!!!! (What is her @ ??)
    Bad lil dominican bytch.
    Post by: You Got Mossed, Mar 27, 2020 in forum: The Locker Room

2. Post
    Are domican women better than Puerto Rican women?
    I prefer Dominican women personally.
    Post by: You Got Mossed, Apr 8, 2017in forum: The Locker Room

3. Post
    I cant find a Dominicanwoman in the bay/cali. But just asking do they have snap?
    Why are u so obsessed with Dominican women? :dahell:
    Post by: You Got Mossed, Apr 13, 2017in forum: The Locker Room

4. Post
    Men's earrings
    I guess we all Dominican then
    Post by: You Got Mossed, Sep 4, 2017in forum: The Locker Room

5. Post
    Forget Brazil, Columbia & DR. I think Eritria has the most beautiful women
    [MEDIA] Dimepiece :wow: Dominicanwomen are overrated btw imo
    Post by: You Got Mossed, Nov 28, 2018 in forum: The Locker Room

6. Post
    Meet the new president of DR Luis Abinader
    [/URL]
    Post by: [URL='https://www.thecoli.com/search/27702366/members/you-got-mossed.20318/']You Got Mossed[/URL], Jul 6, 2020in forum: [URL='https://www.thecoli.com/search/27702366/forums/the-locker-room.6/']The Locker Room[/URL]
    [*][URL='https://www.thecoli.com/search/27702366/members/you-got-mossed.20318/'][IMG]https://www.thecoli.com/search/27702366/data/avatars/s/20/20318.jpg?1603107478

Ok fam :mjlol:
    Post by: You Got Mossed, May 13, 2020 in forum: The Locker Room

7. Post
    The chicks in Big Jahh's videos are :ohlawd:
    Them Dominican hoes on point. The second chocolate chick is bad bad :takedat:
What is your understanding of the differences between Puerto Ricans and Dominicans?
The Dominican mamis love ya boy and I got love for em too :blessed: the Boricua mamis, not so much :francis:

1. [URL='https://www.thecoli.com/search/27702366/members/you-got-mossed.20318/']

1. Post
    Study shows the more attractive you are, the less likely you are to remain faithful
    ...looks like the mature version of my high school crush :patrice: Dominicanchick, same complexion, bonkculous rear end. You got a phat ass...
    Post by: You Got Mossed, Jan 18, 2018in forum: The Locker Room

2. Post
    Bunch a dimes wilding out at a bachelorette party *bites fist*
    Bad Dominican thot. That’s my nikka Trigga tho :mjgrin: If ya girl is in the industry, she most likely done got fukked by Chris Brown, Drake,...
    Post by: You Got Mossed, Jun 29, 2019in forum: The Locker Room

3. Post
    marissa mendez
    Post by: You Got Mossed, Aug 13, 2016 in forum: The Locker Room

4. Post
    @Nicole0416 is handing out Black passes y'all; Says Fat Joe and Coli poster @Flea are Black
    The Nicole “chick” was is trying to say that DR = black. Like wtf, no! 73% is mestizo. Only 11-15% of the people can claim to be Afro-Latino. And...
    Post by: You Got Mossed,
B[/URL]ytch ass Jersey hypocrite clown, dub moves
:mjlol::comeon:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY don’t got true gangstas like that anymore. Cali still does though. Cali dude called the comedians’s bluff. nikkas loooove throwing around “you p*ssy” and “suck my dikk” because they know they won’t get checked, until they meet the right one.

Edit: faker than Kim Kardashians booty but still..
But you live in Jersey though

:laff::laff:

The dirty domicile of Chipmunk house music, a Turnpike and the Land of No Left Turns
a77e985e9227d97f62f0e12512bf46bf_w200.gif

giphy.gif

V

Do you know who you’re dealing with, New York bodied you. The comedy of you getting gunned up and clapped off your own commentary. This wasn’t a skit either. Continue hating your city b and leave us the fuk alone.
:francis::sas1:

LinearSharpHyrax-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How is it fake? That shyt was real. Just a light tap to let dude know that shyt ain't sweet