The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Talk about emotional agitation :picard:
I already know that I’m emotional. That’s no debate. I admit how my personality is. Besides that I’m a female, it’s inherent for me to be emotional.

What the fuk is your excuse??
:what:

You went on a twitter bytch fit tirade over a 2 second skit. Anything you say about New York is null and void after that stupid shyt. Instant karma hit instantly. Best part of this thread is seeing the edit that you had to make after your meltdown. Sounding like you tried to tour a NY neighborhood and they told you to never come back. Running to the internet with what you were too scared to say In person. Tragic.
:deadmanny::dead::laff::laff:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what's wood with this black on black criminalities!

Stop the violence and decrease using the piece.
@You Got Mossed Do you have the same energy for this Asian poster right here talking about black people? ^^^
:jbhmm:
Or do you only reserve your energy for other black people based on geographical locations?? He has a habit of popping out to disparage black posters.
:patrice:
  1. 10
    Given: Today at 8:11 AM
    Howie Doroughberg commented: (Black men feel entitled, hence the negs. As an asian guy whom dated sistas, ive seen it all.)
@Howie Doroughberg :mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this wasn't a skit or something? that dude in the blue suit was comical with how he was trying to block it off.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
7prQNC0.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
1. Whatever lead to that was way too confrontational
2. The comedian said "You p*ssy" wayyy too confidently for their not to be a response
3. The slapper was of great size while the slapped was not

This is life

OP tried to post this like the NY comedian took some L or get bullied. I legit thought I was going to see some LA cat bully the comedian when I opened the thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I already know that I’m emotional. That’s no debate. I admit how my personality is. Besides that I’m a female, it’s inherent for me to be emotional.

What the fuk is your excuse??
:what:

You went on a twitter bytch fit tirade over a 2 second skit. Anything you say about New York is null and void after that stupid shyt. Instant karma hit instantly. Best part of this thread is seeing the edit that you had to make after your meltdown. Sounding like you tried to tour a NY neighborhood and they told you to never come back. Running to the internet with what you were too scared to say In person. Tragic.
:deadmanny::dead::laff::laff:

Why don’t you make a thread on that topic and see what type of responses you get :mjgrin:
@You Got Mossed Do you have the same energy for this Asian poster right here talking about black people? ^^^
:jbhmm:
Or do you only reserve your energy for other black people based on geographical locations??
:patrice:
If he really is Asian I’ll neg him

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why don’t you make a thread on that topic and see what type of responses you get :mjgrin:

If he really is Asian I’ll neg him
I don’t say shyt without proof dyckhead.

There you go again, being presumptive, you petty bytch. Keep accumulating Ls though.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can stop now actually cause you sound retarded.

you got dudes who are more gangsta than you who will disagree with you

:laff:
I never claimed to be gangsta lol. NY “gangstas” are a joke. Y’all nikkas can be mad and form like Voltron to write me hella replies about this but I don’t give a damn.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I never claimed to be gangsta lol. NY “gangstas” are a joke. Y’all nikkas can be mad and form like Voltron to write me hella replies about this but I don’t give a damn.

Ok so stfu. You aren’t gangsta but telling us whose gangsta or not and what’s even more funny is that you aren’t on the streets or in NY saying this lol