Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why don’t you make a thread on that topic and see what type of responses you get :mjgrin:

If he really is Asian I’ll neg him

so your faggit ass from New Jersey will give an Asian poster the benefit of the doubt but you failed to look before you leaped and didn’t hesitate to condemn other black people on a 2 second TikTok video with 2 black people. Noticing a pattern around where if a black poster posts a claim about a cac or cacasian - y’all require a whole Fukkin fbi intel investigation and dissertation on the statement, while playing online advocate against your own race but when it’s other black posters who are called out- all it takes is one quote for everyone to bandwagon- no verification.
:jbhmm:

You have no idea.

Asian people say the N word just as much as black folks.

If you're around Asian peeps (the americanized ones and the thug types)... they end almost every sentence with it.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so your faggit ass from New Jersey will give an Asian poster the benefit of the doubt but you failed to look before you leaped and didn’t hesitate to condemn other black people on a 2 second TikTok video with 2 black people.
:jbhmm:
I negged him for being all up in the Kool aid right after you added the proof Nicole :comeon:

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
NY don’t got true gangstas like that anymore. Cali still does though. Cali dude called the comedians’s bluff. nikkas loooove throwing around “you p*ssy” and “suck my dikk” because they know they won’t get checked, until they meet the right one.

Edit: faker than Kim Kardashians booty but still..
It’s videos of nikkas getting bodied every week in the city :comeon: it was a thread on shorty walking down another woman the other day :dwillhuh:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s videos of nikkas getting bodied every week in the city :comeon: it was a thread on shorty walking down another woman the other day :dwillhuh:
Anybody can get bodied. Anybody can walk up to a civilian and shoot them unexpectedly. None of that shyt is gangsta in my opinion.

Y’all got it though, y’all crying about dumb shyt right now :pachaha:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why don’t you make a thread on that topic and see what type of responses you get :mjgrin:

If he really is Asian I’ll neg him
If??!!!
Funny how I already proved that he was Asian back in March 2021. you didn’t see that though but you see New York in thread Titles??
This shyt is crazzzzzy.
And @Howie Doroughberg the Asian came in here confident as hell to put you all down with the “black man HAD to be the cause of the fight because he’s black and violent” rhetoric while absolving the Asian man (at the time) of any blame. I knew something was up with dude. Never ceases to amaze.
:francis::mjtf:
And I guess we can assume that the Asian poster pretending to be “black” @Howie Doroughberg uses the n- word on many occasions? Which would also make sense as to why he’s so quick to defend “his” people

:jbhmm::beli:

Basically you would stunt on a black Person from New York before you handle shyt with this Asian calling you the n- word and making fun of your culture. Noted.
:jbhmm::mjpls:

The Black-chelor

You obviously don't know a thing about Black u.n.i.t.y.

Hmph.

Softmore year of highschool. Damn this shiit takes me black to the days.

Bottom of Dating Totem Pole: Why Asian Men/Black Women = Social Unicorn Status

Ever tried collard greens drenched in moist soy flavoring product?

How about hush puppies and duck sauce?

Sweet and sour fried catfish? (actually, that don't sound too bad).

Well, for the most part... there's prolly a good reason for it.

Based on matisyahu or whatever that idiots name is... Im sure he's just a troll under the bridge of a thread.

If u gotta go through certain struggles to constitute as being "black"...

Based on that logic, you had to have gone thru concentration camps and actually built railroads to be considered asian.

Ur not really native unless u witnessed the man steal ur lands, ravish and pillage ur peoples and force u to give up ur turkey population.

U aint really mexican because u werent there when the aztecs built the pyramids.

U aint really indian because u havent through the tribulations of a slumdog villager.

Shiit... The militantism here just outright brings out the dumbest fukks on the internet. Thank god im not affiliated with these callow choads in real life.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then why didn’t you body the Asian poster agent @Howie Doroughberg being disrespectful and referring to black people as “koons “??

:patrice::jbhmm:
Lots of cacs and Cac adjacent posters be slipping thru the cracks. I had no idea who that guy was before you brought it up, and I already negged him. If he’s still on here trolling and saying racist shyt, I can’t do anything about that I’m not a mod.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lots of cacs and Cac adjacent posters be slipping thru the cracks. I had no idea who that guy was before you brought it up, and I already negged him. If he’s still on here trolling and saying racist shyt, I can’t do anything about that I’m not a mod.
Dude shut the fuk up. You soft shoe-ing show off. You were the first comment in talking mad shyt and amped up when it comes to black people fighting or conflict, while talking wild reckless about NYC black people but an Asian poster like @Howie Doroughberg calls black people the n- word and c00n- all of a sudden the words escape you. Or you don’t know how to react.

gotdamn you entered the stage and Ethered yourself. Ending up a victim of your own words. Worst type of blatant stunting that I’ve seen in a minute. You are a true backtracking buck broken bytch when faced with a Blixky to your head when it comes to those outside your race huh?? Thought you were about that life though?? your entire demeanor changed. Fugazi Faggit. No smoke for other side.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Bytch if you don’t stfu and deal with your own people. You can’t even be accountable for yourself after you were ran off this thread, Asian poster:
Chinese people are really out here getting abused... edit.... he not even chinese

I actually despise my own people.

But just so you understand because your female ass stays on my dyck more than anyone i've encounted in my whole life and looks like you know a whole lot about me... you should PM me if you're really about that life.

I stay being with black people, live with black people, date black women (was in consecutive relationships with black women, and yes, why don't you show people those photos as well, since i'm sure they're in your hard drive), ... and will continue to speak on black issues because i stay in the communities where these issues effect me, because if it effects my brothas. It effects me too. I'm known in south seattle and employ black men at my body shop because I support those who have always watched my back since a youth in the streets of Rainier and Henderson. But I don't have to talk about it online. I be about it.

And btw...

I'm blacker than you will ever be.

Tell that to your mother for me.

And i certainly hope you keep talking about me. Because little bytch... I OWN YOU.

Have a good week, princess.