NY >>> LA

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Born n Raised in NY.

I'll tell you this much

LA women >>>>> NY women

bytches out here are too rough. I mean its cool cause being raised here gives you a certain roughness and agressiveness. But overall the mood of LA seems more chill than NY. In NY you always hustling n bustiling. Always having to catch a train, call a cab, fight for a seat on a train etc. And you are always walking walking walking. There is absolutely no purpose of having a car in NYC. In a matter of fact, its stupid to have a car out here.

I feel NY is a dope place for anyone in their 20s. But if your old and are trying to chill out.

MIA, ATL, LA >>>>>
my sister found this out the hard way, she was on some..."I will just park it on the street". After a few months...yeah $400 a month for parking :stopitslime:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just got to NYC first time in my life

I'm born and raised in California, always dissin NY

But sorry this shyt is dope as fukk!

Shoulda been here all my 20s :sadcam:

Tha weather is dope, humid rain @ 75 with a t shirt :win:
Thing about it is out here u do t even give a fukk about tha weather, that's how poppin it is :ooh:

People everywhere, yeah my Cali brehs cars are over rated!

I luv this interaction with people everywhere, in Cali everybody off to themselves in they own lil world in they cars :scusthov:

Everything colorful and vibrant (no homo) so many different types of people from all over tha world, it's weird I run into black folk and they bust out with some other language or accent :wtf: in Cali if u black you're roots is most likely from tha south

In Cali everybody wear bland monotone clothing
Cali = black and white painting
NY = colorful Picasso art

People say NYers arent friendly, I luv how everybody out here is straightforward honest and blunt

Now I know why people view Californians as "fake" , I think in LA people beat around tha bush too much trying fake being polite, out here ain't no time for that bullshyt, wut u see is wut I get, and I luv it brehs

I think I'm movin out here brehs, this wut this countries all about :youngsabo:

I like NY alot too, but I'll always be a Cali Kid. I hope you got your money straight in NY. No money in NY=:why:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
lol Boston is a world class city that offers everything LA has and maybe more the only negative to living in Boston is you have winters but they arnt even that bad. you live in fukking Downey a city of 107k like 20 miles from LA how can you compare....oh because its "close" truth is your city is a sprawled chain city that you need a car everywhere to go and doesnt offer 10% of what my city does. do some research

you ever been to a east coast city? they are so much better trust me
:comeon: please stop

YBE

Banned
Daps
my sister found this out the hard way, she was on some..."I will just park it on the street". After a few months...yeah $400 a month for parking :stopitslime:

If you live real far into the boroughs.....like way out in Queens or BX.....other than that, nah. It cost me $50 to park my car for a day in Manhattan last time i went, whoever got monthly passes in the city got to be paying out the ass :noah:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
lol Boston is a world class city that offers everything LA has and maybe more the only negative to living in Boston is you have winters but they arnt even that bad. you live in fukking Downey a city of 107k like 20 miles from LA how can you compare....oh because its "close" truth is your city is a sprawled chain city that you need a car everywhere to go and doesnt offer 10% of what my city does. do some research

you ever been to a east coast city? they are so much better trust me
Boston sucks

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
If you live real far into the boroughs.....like way out in Queens or BX.....other than that, nah. It cost me $50 to park my car for a day in Manhattan last time i went, whoever got monthly passes in the city got to be paying out the ass :noah:

$50 a day???

damn out here in hollywood/downtown you can park all day for $20-25

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Some dudes in here are really HATERS. Damn ya'll been on NY dikk forever we came already wtf...It makes no sense to have a car in NY?? Y'all do know theirs alot more to NY then the City right????

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Born n Raised in NY.

I'll tell you this much

LA women >>>>> NY women

bytches out here are too rough.
I mean its cool cause being raised here gives you a certain roughness and agressiveness. But overall the mood of LA seems more chill than NY. In NY you always hustling n bustiling. Always having to catch a train, call a cab, fight for a seat on a train etc. And you are always walking walking walking. There is absolutely no purpose of having a car in NYC. In a matter of fact, its stupid to have a car out here.

I feel NY is a dope place for anyone in their 20s. But you if old and are trying to chill out.

MIA, ATL, LA >>>>>

Cosign @ the bolded

Most (not all) NY chicks tend to have these masculine qualities that are just unattractive

And cosign to what a previous poster said about them not being scared of men , They will fight a man at the drop of a hat

But that's the effect of NYC's aggresive lifestyle :manny:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
for all you non drivin motherfukkers..

this what makes us different..

in ca wheels are your life... you got a whip you good... i cant even start to comprehend this shyt...

crusing blasting that new shyt.. gettin some dome :shaq:

the experiences you will never have :to:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
you guys are talking about ny women as if most aren't transplants. these hoes come from all over the world

i love the career women in manhattan cuz they are busy, educated and have their own money.
I hate when these things are brought up.

Yeah the career woman is busy, educated, and have their own money. They also don't want to do many things women all over the country do. I don't even have to specifically name these things...YOU should know.