NY >>> LA

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
those people are just jealous of the lifestyle. it's the world's greatest city, has everything you could possibly ask for.

being an hour and a half away i've explored it enough to know whats up.
You can't be a real Philly cat and speak that glowingly about NY

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
You can't be a real Philly cat and speak that glowingly about NY

why cant he? i never understood beef between cities its retarded. for sports ok i can see that but overall why hate a city for being a city? there literally is no point

and alot of the east coast cities esp in the northeast are only a few hours apart each so overall they are all pretty similar

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
those people are just jealous of the lifestyle. it's the world's greatest city, has everything you could possibly ask for.

being an hour and a half away i've explored it enough to know whats up.
:rudy: No it ain't all about being jealous of NY, the reason why people from philly,dc, and nj ain't all that fond of NY is because NY people tend to have a superiority complex over anyone not from NY and look down on them

Hence why they despise Jersey despite being seperated by just a river :wtf:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Philly is cool, if anyone wants to big up east coast cities not NYC...philly will be it imo. Boston? :huhldup:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
why cant he? i never understood beef between cities its retarded. for sports ok i can see that but overall why hate a city for being a city? there literally is no point

and alot of the east coast cities esp in the northeast are only a few hours apart each so overall they are all pretty similar
I digress.. I just never seen a true Philly cat come to the rescue for NYC like that knowin' that NY shyts on Philly any chance they can get. And I've been to NY, Philly, Camden, NJ, DC, Baltimore, etc numerous times.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
nyc and philly really aren't comparable

what i've heard before and agree with is... nyc is the world's best city while philly is america's best city

if that makes sense...

personally i could care less if new yorkers shyt on philly. for every nyer talking shyt there's another moving down here for the laid back lifestyle and affordability.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
holy shyt ya'll pizza is nasty as fukk! :scusthov:

lil ceasers taste better than this shyt :gag:

just had this thin slice pizza by Union Square smfh...... really NY? i thought i wuz comin to tha pizza capital :smh: this trip ain't startin out right

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ima be at the Hudson bar this Saturday night and I'm all about networking. Op hit me up if u cool.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
As someone from not either the East Coast or West and has been to both... so bias is thrown out the window.

West>> easily.
Alot of east cities are dirty, the people rude, the weather horrible, dumb ass toll roads, no fukking parking lots, etc

Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco> Baltimore, Philly, Boston

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I fukks with philly but once again nowhere like NY. If you live in jersey you cannot tell me about NY unless you lived here. Ive been to jersey delaware dc philly whole tri state but I wouldn't talk about those places like that only where I've been because I DON'T LIVE OUT THERE. Difference from passing threw and living out here.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Yooooo I miss NYC son lol nothing like it anywhere iHave been before the cost of living the only reason we moved down south. Seems like every since I moved down south , I got soo much drama wit girls..when I was up north i aint even have this much smhh.

iGotta visit Cali soon.

Except for Paris :lolbron: