NY >>> LA

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i'm from tx but i always wanted to go to nyc :noah: i cant imagine what its like to actually live there... its so unlike anywhere else in the country. cali though :scusthov: shyt seem like the exact opposite of everything i am

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Aye we smokin sum here too,Just about to Pack a Bowl full too...they stay sold out at the Dispensaries(or just a bunch of lil Nuggets)
but I get em for Cheap here($30-40 an 8th:myman:)

:noah:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Just got to NYC first time in my life

I'm born and raised in California, always dissin NY

But sorry this shyt is dope as fukk!

Shoulda been here all my 20s :sadcam:

Tha weather is dope, humid rain @ 75 with a t shirt :win:
Thing about it is out here u do t even give a fukk about tha weather, that's how poppin it is :ooh:

People everywhere, yeah my Cali brehs cars are over rated!

I luv this interaction with people everywhere, in Cali everybody off to themselves in they own lil world in they cars :scusthov:

Everything colorful and vibrant (no homo) so many different types of people from all over tha world, it's weird I run into black folk and they bust out with some other language or accent :wtf: in Cali if u black you're roots is most likely from tha south

In Cali everybody wear bland monotone clothing
Cali = black and white painting
NY = colorful Picasso art

People say NYers arent friendly, I luv how everybody out here is straightforward honest and blunt

Now I know why people view Californians as "fake" , I think in LA people beat around tha bush too much trying fake being polite, out here ain't no time for that bullshyt, wut u see is wut I get, and I luv it brehs

I think I'm movin out here brehs, this wut this countries all about :youngsabo:
Yea have fun talking to a woman who calls you son and talks like she just got out of the marine core. Cali girls are so feminine. NY are so masculine.

H.R. Pufnstuf

Rightful Heir
Daps
Reppin
St. Barts/Scarsdale
^^^truth, NY bytches are so fukkin annoying...better standard of living+legal tree plus copious amounts of badder bytches makes cali>>>
the only state in the U.S I would consider living in on a permanent basis

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
and what the fukk is up with this stop and frisk bullshyt?!..I'm glad I stay in the burbs

Illegal searches. NY is becoming a test subject for a dictatorship. They are scared there so they just preach in the street yelling at people among them, but they wont actually yell at someone with power.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
i ain't gon lie ya'll bytches is :scusthov:

but they look unique

in LA most bytches look perfect....a lil too perfect

these imperfections make NYC hoes different

i do notice tha bytches out here is on tha aggressive tip, like they don't fear tha men out here :wrist: ya'll ain't been puttin it down right NY :comeon:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea have fun talking to a woman who calls you son and talks like she just got out of the marine core. Cali girls are so feminine. NY are so masculine.

Just cause they didn't want to talk to you, doesn't make em "masculine." Cali girls are nice, and I've been with a few, but in general, NYC >

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Its just a new environment for you...wait it out a couple of years to see how you really feel about it.

I do miss NYC

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Born n Raised in NY.

I'll tell you this much

LA women >>>>> NY women

bytches out here are too rough. I mean its cool cause being raised here gives you a certain roughness and agressiveness. But overall the mood of LA seems more chill than NY. In NY you always hustling n bustiling. Always having to catch a train, call a cab, fight for a seat on a train etc. And you are always walking walking walking. There is absolutely no purpose of having a car in NYC. In a matter of fact, its stupid to have a car out here.

I feel NY is a dope place for anyone in their 20s. But if your old and are trying to chill out.

MIA, ATL, LA >>>>>