NY >>> LA

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Toronto, London, Atlanta are the only other cities that come close to it imo.

However

Tokyo & Hong Kong >>>> NY

If your asian of course :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
why do the majority of the most sucessful people in the world

CHOOSE to live in LA over anywhere else?

not just talking movie stars.. so foh with that

entertainemnt capital of the world..

nyc is the FINANCIAL capital of the worl...he capital of rich pasty 68yr olds..

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just had this thin slice pizza by Union Square smfh...... really NY? i thought i wuz comin to tha pizza capital :smh: this trip ain't startin out right

Dude....every Pizzaria in NY aint gonna be the top notch.....U want quality pizza? Come uptown to Patsys in east harlem on 118th and 1st.

YBE

Banned
Daps
I fukks with philly but once again nowhere like NY. If you live in jersey you cannot tell me about NY unless you lived here. Ive been to jersey delaware dc philly whole tri state but I wouldn't talk about those places like that only where I've been because I DON'T LIVE OUT THERE. Difference from passing threw and living out here.

:obama:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you know the right ppl NYC>>>>>> any city in US possibly the world...

I went to college in NJ and was 20mins aways from NYC, so i used to go to the city all the time spending money out the ass for drinks and sh1t at the bar....It wasnt my type of fun. but now that i've graduated, a lot of my friends moved to the city and its the greatest place in the world for anyone in their 20's... I have friends living on rooftops houses throwing parties....a couple of them are now promoters that will have me :stylin: past the doorman at 1oak at 3am on a Saturday night then drinking at their table till 5-6am partyin with models and shyt... Yes some NYC girls have masculine tendencies if you're looking in the wrong place... Go to FIT and you'll find aspiring fashion designers fiending for the dikk because 90% percent of the dudes that study at FIT are gay....