NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Saleh hiring his best friend’s brother to coach Wilson is a bigger crime than Wilson himself failing imo
Yeah you're suck on the BS. You're the only one that can't see he,s just plain ass for some strange reason.

Don't matter where Wilson would've went. He's not NFL material. Period end of story.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yeah you're suck on the BS. You're the only one that can't see he,s just plain ass for some strange reason.

Don't matter where Wilson would've went. He's not NFL material. Period end of story.
It’s not BS. I have a understanding of football that you don’t. That’s what it is. I don’t close the door on 23 year olds who have mechanical problems that can easily be fixed. You don’t understand the game like me nor do I care if you get offended by it, think you know more or call me a know it all.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It’s not BS. I have a understanding of football that you don’t. That’s what it is. I don’t close the door on 23 year olds who have mechanical problems that can easily be fixed. You don’t understand the game like me nor do I care if you get offended by it, think you know more or call me a know it all.
Naw you really don't know football at all.

For one it's not just his mechanics. NFL game plans are too complex for him. His offense was hella basic in college. The Defense he is seeing just too much for him.

Nothing in college showed me he was that dude cooking trash competition. BYU QBs are ass in the NFL. Steve Young was a blip cuz they never have good QBs in the NFL.

Lastly. I knew he wasn't going to be liked on the team. He never was around alot black people in his life. It was clear in that awkward shoot with his teammates.

You don't know football

NYC Rebel

Daps
Naw you really don't know football at all.

For one it's not just his mechanics. NFL game plans are too complex for him. His offense was hella basic in college. The Defense he is seeing just too much for him.

Nothing in college showed me he was that dude cooking trash competition. BYU QBs are ass in the NFL. Steve Young was a blip cuz they never have good QBs in the NFL.

Lastly. I knew he wasn't going to be liked on the team. He never was around alot black people in his life. It was clear in that awkward shoot with his teammates.

You don't know football
I do know football. Been around it. Coached around kids who are now in the collegiate level. Been around NFL pros while playing along side some. Ive forgotten more football than you’ve ever played or achieved in your life.
Here’s the difference between me and you and how I look at things. You can’t teach stupid. There’s no use in doing so. From what I saw with Zach Wilson, I saw more, “where the fukk is that ball going?”

Many of his three interceptions are result of shyt mechanics, not dumb throws. You guys are the same one who accuse Geno Smith of making dumb throws when it really came down to bad scheme and players. He proves you guys otherwise when you having proper scheme and good players. I also had a problem with the offensive coordinator And his shytty scheme. That was proven when Zach Wilson was out and the Jets I believe went 25 straight quarters without a touchdown.

You and I are not going to see football the same. But I’m going to pull rank because I’ve played the game at a higher level than you. Been around it at a high-level than you. Have family and friends who are putting professional athletes in the league that we all consult each other. you think I’m supposed to give a fukk about what YOU, a messageboard poster thinks, when I got fam putting players in the league who value what I think? :mindblown:

Man please. :mjlol:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I do know football. Been around it. Coached around kids who are now in the collegiate level. Been around NFL pros while playing along side some. Ive forgotten more football than you’ve ever played or achieved in your life.
Here’s the difference between me and you and how I look at things. You can’t teach stupid. There’s no use in doing so. From what I saw with Zach Wilson, I saw more, “where the fukk is that ball going?”

Many of his three interceptions are result of shyt mechanics, not dumb throws. You guys are the same one who accuse Geno Smith of making dumb throws when it really came down to bad scheme and players. He proves you guys otherwise when you have proper scheme and good players. I also had a problem with the office of coordinator And his shytty skiing. That was proven when Zack Wilson was out and the Jets I believe 25 straight quarters without a touchdown.

You and I are not going to see football the same. But I’m going to pull rank because I’ve played the game at a higher level than you. Been around it at a high-level than you. Have family and friends who are putting professional athletes in the league that we all consult each other. you think I’m supposed to give a fukk about what YOU, a messageboard poster thinks, when I got fam putting players in the league who value what I think? :mindblown:

Man please. :mjlol:
Can't read all that non football knowledge.

I'm from Dade fukk all this talk. We know the Jets ain't going to keep him. I'll bet a stack that he will flame out wherever he goes. Only way to make it fair is if he goes to a decent team.

He's white and young some team will definitely give him a chance and he'll be like ass like Sam Darnold. Another QB I called to be a bust before he got drafted. But naw I don't know football but right about two of your bum ass QB s :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Can't read all that non football knowledge.

I'm from Dade fukk all this talk. We know the Jets ain't going to keep him. I'll bet a stack that he will flame out wherever he goes. Only way to make it fair is if he goes to a decent team.

He's white and young some team will definitely give him a chance and he'll be like ass like Sam Darnold. Another QB I called to be a bust before he got drafted. But naw I don't know football but right about two of your bum ass QB s :mjlol:
Who didnt know Sam was going to be a bum after all those dumb ass throws?

Is that supposed to insult me? The fukk does being from Dade have to do with anything?

Notice that I talk about the particulars with the Jets and Zach but you have no real response to it.

You don’t watch the Jets every week. I do. I’m going to speak on it more knowledgeably than you.

My people currently have four players alone in the draft this year. These are my people I shoot the shyt talking football, scheme and coaching all the time. Why the fukk would I give a damn about what a messageboard post it takes about my understanding of the game?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Who didnt know Sam was going to be a bum after all those dumb ass throws?

Is that supposed to insult me? The fukk does being from Dade have to do with anything?

Notice that I talk about the particulars with the Jets and Zach but you have no real response to it.

You don’t watch the Jets every week. I do. I’m going to speak on it more knowledgeably than you.

My people currently have four players alone in the draft this year. These are my people I shoot the shyt talking football, scheme and coaching all the time. Why the fukk would I give a damn about what a messageboard post it takes about my understanding of the game?
Because in Dade we about that action. NYers just like to talk and act like they know everything. They don't be knowing shyt. When you call them out and come with some action. They ignore it. Just like you did the bet.

Wilson is a bust. If you not betting. Fall back son. Aight? :mjlol:

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Because in Dade we about that action. NYers just like to talk and act like they know everything. They don't be knowing shyt. When you call them out and come with some action. They ignore it. Just like you did the bet.

Wilson is a bust. If you not betting. Fall back son. Aight? :mjlol:
Indeed, you are about action? My action is tied to people who are producing NFL players. What action are you tied to that’s doing that than some juvenile “in New York we do this! In Dade we do that!”

:mjlol:

One of my kids graduated from Northwestern. I know Dade too . That doesnt have shyt to do with this convo. :mjlol:

I honestly dont know if Zach is a bust because he:

1. Thrust to be a starter too soon. I agree with you about his college comp. But I also see he has arm talent but shyt mechanics. If he was making dumb ass throw after dumb ass throw then I’d agree hes ass

2. shytty scheme and dumb ass coaches. All the talk in ESPN parroting you guys do around failed players, really do I see you guys have talk around scheme, bad coaching, and NFL nepotism hires really impacts these players negatively. When I took a deep dive into film, I saw a horrific play scheme limiting its players (running James Robinson off tackle, no safety valve for qbs, easy to see coming scheme). Yall say zero about these shyt hires. I believe Zach didnt have what he needed around him.

I dont know if hes ass.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Indeed, you are about action? My action is tied to people who are producing NFL players. What action are you tied to that’s doing that than some juvenile “in New York we do this! In Dade we do that!”

:mjlol:

One of my kids graduated from Northwestern. I know Dade too . That doesnt have shyt to do with this convo. :mjlol:

I honestly dont know if Zach is a bust because he:

1. Thrust to be a starter too soon. I agree with you bout his college comp. But I also see he has arm talent but shyt mechanics. If he was making dumb ass throw after dumb ass throw then I’d agree hes ass

2. shytty scheme and dumb ass coaches. All the talk in ESPN parroting you guys do around failed players, really do I see you guys have talk around scheme, bad coaching, and NFL nepotism hires really impacts these players negatively. When I took a deep dive into film, I saw a horrific play scheme limiting its players (running James Robinson off tackle, no safety valve for qbs, easy to see coming scheme). Yall say zero about these shyt hires. I believe Zach didnt have what he needed around him.

I dont know if hes ass.
Did not read. Not seeing anything about a bet. But keep talking son

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Glad my kid is out of Dade
Good. Most wack ass NYers don't last long. End up in Fort Lauderdale if the stay. They entertain y'all BS.

The fact that you keep talking and keep ignoring the bet proves my point that y'all love to talk and exaggerate.