NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Here's some video footage of the joint practice w Carolina. Filmed by a Panther Youtuber. Cool dude. Good film.

Our DLine ate.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The only real hole is the offensive line and if that’s their downfall Joe D gotta take that L :manny:

Like how long does it take you to build a good offensive line

The chiefs offensive line cost them a ring then they rebuilt it in one offseason and now it’s a top 3 unit

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
The only real hole is the offensive line and if that’s their downfall Joe D gotta take that L :manny:

The chiefs offensive line cost them a ring then they rebuilt it in one offseason and now it’s a top 3 unit
Yea I’m still mystified on what the hell is taking them so long to fix the O Line, I don’t get it.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

To be fair, Becton was supposed to be that dude, and he hasn't played in 2 years. The Laken Tomlinson signing was after one if his best years in the league, and he played like ass last year. We need him to get it together this season. Morgan Moses could barely move. Duane Brown's still here, and he's serviceable.. but dude hasn't even touched foot on grass this year yet. Greg Van fukkin Wroten was mid as hell.

There's still some bodies out there, and Rodgers left money on the table to go out and make improvements if need be. I think we all thought he meant offensive weapons.. and he might have.. but after reading about him being upset at his tackles in the Carolina joint practices.. I can see the Jets bringing in one or maybe even 2 tackles. I've got a bad feeling about Duane Brown. Every time a reporter brings his name up, Saleh brushes the question of and says some shyt like 'he'll be here soon'... but something's fishy there. George Fant is still a FA. La'El Collins might be on the block in Cincy since he's not gonna win that right tackle spot.

At the end of the day, you're right tho. This is on Joe. He's gotta fix it.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
To be fair, Becton was supposed to be that dude, and he hasn't played in 2 years. The Laken Tomlinson signing was after one if his best years in the league, and he played like ass last year. We need him to get it together this season. Morgan Moses could barely move. Duane Brown's still here, and he's serviceable.. but dude hasn't even touched foot on grass this year yet. Greg Van fukkin Wroten was mid as hell.

There's still some bodies out there, and Rodgers left money on the table to go out and make improvements if need be. I think we all thought he meant offensive weapons.. and he might have.. but after reading about him being upset at his tackles in the Carolina joint practices.. I can see the Jets bringing in one or maybe even 2 tackles. I've got a bad feeling about Duane Brown. Every time a reporter brings his name up, Saleh brushes the question of and says some shyt like 'he'll be here soon'... but something's fishy there. George Fant is still a FA. La'El Collins might be on the block in Cincy since he's not gonna win that right tackle spot.

You don't get a pass for idiotically putting all your eggs in the Becton basket and it not working out...

Line been complete trash pre-dates Joe D, they been trash for over a decade...

He knew coming in that needed to get fixed and didn't do much IMO...

Bringing a 40 year old QB behind a suspect line is pretty dumb to me, Rodgers ain't going to be able to physically survive taking the type of hits the Jets Oline was gift wrapping from opposing defenses last year...Hopefully they're significantly better than they were last season...

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You don't get a pass for idiotically putting all your eggs in the Becton basket and it not working out...

Line been complete trash pre-dates Joe D, they been trash for over a decade...

He knew coming in that needed to get fixed and didn't do much IMO...

Bringing a 40 year old QB behind a suspect line is pretty dumb to me, Rodgers ain't going to be able to physically survive taking the type of hits the Jets Oline was gift wrapping from opposing defenses last year...Hopefully they're significantly better than they were last season...
You're right. I just dont see the Jets sitting on their asses, and doing nothing if the tackle play doesn't improve. They're not gonna let Rodgers go out there and get killed. Luckily, there are moves they can make if things get to a 'worst case scenario'

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

He picked Becton when he coulda had Tristan Wirfs :manny: