NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
shout outs to Jets fans turning on Quinnen Williams just cuz he wants a raise.

Never change
Is that even happening? Everything I've seen on the Jets content creators front has been to complain about Joe Douglas playing too conservative with their most important D-line piece. That collection of fans and their followers are all getting after the FO.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
shout outs to Jets fans turning on Quinnen Williams just cuz he wants a raise.

Never change

Is that even happening? Everything I've seen on the Jets content creators front has been to complain about Joe Douglas playing too conservative with their most important D-line piece. That collection of fans and their followers are all getting after the FO.
Rumors are he’s wanting 28 per. How y’all feel about that?

Also.. I think it eventually gets done, but they’re gonna have to finalize Rodgers’ restructuring before making any substantial moves.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Rumors are he’s wanting 28 per. How y’all feel about that?

Also.. I think it eventually gets done, but they’re gonna have to finalize Rodgers’ restructuring before making any substantial moves.
That’s a little steep. I was expecting something closer to 25, but contract length and guaranteed vs incentives will definitely impact my outlook. Either way, they don’t have a plan B. They have to keep Q, he’s not a replaceable piece of the puzzle and you don’t trade for Rodgers just to let the defense flop

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
That’s a little steep. I was expecting something closer to 25, but contract length and guaranteed vs incentives will definitely impact my outlook. Either way, they don’t have a plan B. They have to keep Q, he’s not a replaceable piece of the puzzle and you don’t trade for Rodgers just to let the defense flop
I’m with you. We need Q back and I want Q back. But we could legit play devils advocate and say ‘well, Douglas didn’t draft Q, so he’s not technically one of *his* guys’ ..

And knowing Joe the way that I think we do.. I could see him wanting to recoup that first that we’re gonna lose for Rodgers, and then some (from what he’d get back for a Q deal)

I hope we can agree and just keep some home grown talent already.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
God forbid they don't reach a deal, do y'all think Q plays out his contract this year? Could y'all see Q playing on a franchise tag?

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:ehh:
Haven’t watched in years but I will be watching every episode of this Hard Knocks, if so.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
They better get a ring after all this fiasco. If we look at it, it might not be far fetched because the defense should look really dominate now that they won't be on the field all damn game. Going to be very interesting to see what happens.